• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football "Who am I?" Trivia

BobP

Memri Fan
I have won the champions league, I have played in Germany, I have played with Frank Lampard at club level. I'm not German, South American or African.

Who am I?

Arjen Robben.

Has won the CL with Bayern. Has played in Germany. Played with Lampard at Chelsea. Not German, South American or African.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've won the Champions League.

I've won Ligue 1.

I've played with the likes of Rafael Marquez, David Trezeguet, Nicolas Anelka and Julio Baptista.

Who am I?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

I've won Ligue 1.

I've played with the likes of Rafael Marquez, David Trezeguet, Nicolas Anelka and Julio Baptista.

Who am I?

image-5-liverpool-fc-v-manchester-united-some-of-the-highlights-of-the-past-battles-953934506.jpg

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
What was the answer to your question? Doing my head in that I can't get it.

It was quite hard tbf, I'm not even 100% sure if you know him.

Robert Jarni, f*cking brilliant Croatia full back.

Played for Real Madrid and Juventus, signed for Coventry but left without playing a game.

Apologies if it's a bit obscure :)

GDeep™

League is very weak
It was quite hard tbf, I'm not even 100% sure if you know him.

Robert Jarni, f*cking brilliant Croatia full back.

Played for Real Madrid and Juventus, signed for Coventry but left without playing a game.

Apologies if it's a bit obscure :)

Yeah I remember jarni well. I felt it was a Croatian.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Yeah I remember jarni well. I felt it was a Croatian.

Good man, I know some on here might be too young to remember him.
Although saying that I think I remember us talking about Dalian Atkinson now so...

I loved that Croatia team with Suker, Prosinecki, Boban etc, was unbelievable.

My Dad let me take the day off school to go and watch them play Portugal at Euro 96 (City Ground) , they were shíte, got hammered 3-0 :(

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I've played with Fabregas, Pedro and Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I've never been managed by Guardiola or Mourinho

I've never won the Champions League

I've scored 10 or more goals for my National team

I have won the Serie A

Who am I?

Last edited:

skip spence

Go to 1.28 in this video, a one goal summary of the qualities that put him among the elite strikers of all time. Makes it look so simple. Ronaldo in his prime just edges it for me, but it's close: Romario the best player I've ever seen inside the penalty area.

Romario was an incredible player, constantly taking the piss out of defenders. One of those South American players with balls of steel that you just know will score one on one with the keeper, every time and twice on Sundays.

skip spence

It was Mario Jardel.

Romario was a superb player judging from the footage I've seen of him, but looking at his career, I can't shake the feeling that he could have done more.
Yeah. Not knowing the guy really I guess he was prehaps too good to even have to try that hard. Did he train hard, Romario? I somehow doubt it. I'd hazard he was hitting the nightclubs quite a bit no? Went back to Brazil early in his career and probably had a grand time there while making a fortune. A politician these days, Romario.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I've played with Figo and Rivaldo.

I've won the UEFA Super Cup twice, at different clubs.

I've also played with Maldini and Mendieta.

Who am I?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
I've won the Ligue 1.

I nearly played with El Hadji Diouf in one club but I surely did in another.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've played with Figo and Rivaldo.

I've won the UEFA Super Cup twice, at different clubs.

I've also played with Maldini and Mendieta.

Who am I?

Michael Reiziger

Had me stumped for a little.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've played in Italy, Germany, Spain, and Brazil.

I've won the national title in 3 of those countries.

I've finished as a runner up in the World Cup.

I've played with the likes of Michael Ballack, Walter Samuel, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Sergio Ramos.

Who am I?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I've played in Italy, Germany, Spain, and Brazil.

I've won the national title in 3 of those countries.

I've finished as a runner up in the World Cup.

I've played with the likes of Michael Ballack, Walter Samuel, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Sergio Ramos.

Who am I?

Emerson

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom