• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

For All You CM Gamers

Henry14

I've posted this twice, it's been deleted twice, not sure why. At least have the decency to explain to me why it is being deleted and what I am doing wrong.

Check out my forum, I just setup for us. LINK

We each can have our own forum for our games, to post info, results, etc. Also, forums for good players, tactics, and more...

If you want me to setup a forum for your game, leave me a message and I'll get on it.

Register, try to use the same name there as you do here.

It is NOT a forum setup to compete with A-M or any other Arsenal board. It's a forum that is strictly for talks about CM, relating to Arsenal.

Thanks!

Hit up my email to explain what I did wrong, thanks!

Allyboy

Established Member
We deleted your threads as we have a "no advertising policy".

However, last week we lost some of our old threads to a server problem and it looks our "Forum Rules" post has been deleted so you were not to know that. Likewise it has only just been noticed we lost this thread, so it was assumed you were intentionally breaking our rules, when in fact you were not. Sorry about the confusion.

We will leave this up as long as its the only ad for your forum.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom