• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Formula One 06(PS3).

go49oner

Established Member
Looks good but when i get my PS3 (March) i will be buying MotorStorm , its much much better racing game.

stuart

Established Member
did i hear montoya being mentioned in the first video?? whats that all about?

anyways, looks like a kick ass game, i'll definately purchase, you can only play 2004 for so long

IBL

Established Member
oh what?! no xbox 360 version? cant believe there are no decent F1 games out there for the 360

IBL

Established Member
F1 98 for the PS1 was one of my favourites.

The best F1 games ever are the Geoff Crammond series on the PC. Wish he would bring out GP5

Mostarac

Established Member
stuart said:
im guessin your a f1 fan mostarac?

I follow the season when it starts :) . Have to admire Alonso for what he has already achieved at such a young age, 2 world titles in a row is incredible. Will be interesting to see what he can do for McLaren Mercedes though :wink: .

stuart

Established Member
Mostarac said:
stuart said:
im guessin your a f1 fan mostarac?

I follow the season when it starts :) . Have to admire Alonso for what he has already achieved at such a young age, 2 world titles in a row is incredible. Will be interesting to see what he can do for McLaren Mercedes though :wink: .

yeah it will be an exciting season, as a Mclaren fan im happy he is coming but i was a bit sad that raikkonen left tbh, he has gotta be my favourite driver, just a pity he had to go to Ferrari :(

Mostarac

Established Member
stuart said:
yeah it will be an exciting season, as a Mclaren fan im happy he is coming but i was a bit sad that raikkonen left tbh, he has gotta be my favourite driver, just a pity he had to go to Ferrari :(

True, Mercedes should have tried to keep Raikkonen and Alonso together, but I guess the pay-roll would have become too big for them then. I can only see one true competitor for Alonso for the world title next season, and that is Raikkonen.

Soler

Established Member
Nah, that's just some experimental game they're doing ... it's called Gran Turismo: HD. Gran Turismo 5 - which will probably just be an updated GT4 with some new tracks, some new cars and enhanced PS3 graphics - won't be out for ages.

dos1986

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Super Monaco GP for Sega Mega Drive that was a game

lol that brings back memories,those hairpins were insane,that road rash and golden axe were my fav games :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom