• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Etiquette: Patrick Vieira Threads

Soler

Established Member
aka How to not turn Mad Jens grey by the time he's 18.

- Keep ALL threads about Patrick Vieira restricted to the official Vieira transfer thread

Thusly, do not start any of the following:

- New captain threads
- Who'll replace Vieira threads
- How much can we get for Vieira threads
- Why hasn't Vieira said anything threads
- What Vieira had for breakfast threads

NONE. NADA. ZILCH. Keep it all to one topic PLEASE. Any new topics on the Vieira situation will be subsequently locked, deleted and deader than Jeffers' Arsenal career.

Thank you.

Mark

Established Member
Damn. I was really hoping to start one on what Vieira had for breakfast, and all his other meals infact, but I won't.

Adam

Established Member
'Vieira ditches Spain for shock love of full English breakfast'

We can dream...

Gunner Ossie

I can understand why your stating this but, the only problem with having 1 vieira thread is that all of the valid issues associated with this saga tend to get mixed and mashed up to the point where it makes the thread unreadable, especial when it gets to 250 pages.

Personally, i only find it possible to read the last page or 2 just to see whats being discussed, but if you check the tread youll find a conbination of rumours (that should not be there) speculation (best left to the sun) discussion on possible reaplacments (which is fine) and members expressing frustration about something that may or may not even turn out be true.

Lastly I think a discussion on "is viera leaving or not" is not the same as a discussion on "who we think would be an adequate replacement" and as such should not be grouped together. Why, because the former is a discusion based purely upon speculation, whereas the latter may well be based on fact.

Thus, you are right to limit topics, but this should done in moderation

beanz

Aussie said:
That last one was locked in 3.5 seconds. :shock:
Jens is is geting some practice in for the Bloggers Olympics, (fastest thread lock), freestanding with pike, off the 10 Metre board, degree of difficulty 2.5 :p

gooner4eva

Why did you lock the Vieira thread Mad Jens ???? I couldnt even write my final words. If someone is bored with the thread then dont bother to read whats posted there. It isnt exactly intruding into someones mailbox.
So instead of starting another thread i will just post here...
I am bloody happy and relieved about the Vieira staying news I can see all the premiership opposition getting nervous in their dugout now. We have also proven a point that "Real DONT always get their man".

This also shows that all the pessimists in this forum can go home with a red nose. They were happy believing what the trash tabs were saying than listen to Le Boss.

This is going to be such a boost for rest of the squad and I'm sure they cant wait to have a crack at the toffees now. Treble chase is on. UP THE ARRRSEE

Soler

Established Member
I don't see why you have to post it in that thread when there's now a new thread on him staying. Post it there.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom