• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Will iPhone/android emojis ever work on here?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Whoever changed my title better add at least two juicy emojis

Seriously though, all the changes made are great. Good job guys :Celebration:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Surprised you haven't asked for an emoji with chainmail draped around it's head.

Need to turn this into one

Steiner.jpg

samshere

Why so serieuse?
How about a summary thread that mentions the highlights for all the matches to look back at the end of the season. For eg: Match 1: A very rusty team got the job done because of a AMN break. MoM: AMN/Auba
Match 2: Ceballos masterclass and good finishing from our strikers. Willock looked great. MoM: Ceballos

I'll make one if people think this is a good idea. Whoever feels strongly about the match can make the post and people could add onto it with posts starting with MATCH 1EPL, or MATCH 2EPL, MATCH 1EL etc

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
How about a summary thread that mentions the highlights for all the matches to look back at the end of the season. For eg: Match 1: A very rusty team got the job done because of a AMN break. MoM: AMN/Auba
Match 2: Ceballos masterclass and good finishing from our strikers. Willock looked great. MoM: Ceballos

I'll make one if people think this is a good idea. Whoever feels strongly about the match can make the post and people could add onto it with posts starting with MATCH 1EPL, or MATCH 2EPL, MATCH 1EL etc
I like that. Often I can remember a game but not know when it was played.

leo9903

Can anyone knowledgeable make an Arsenal reading essentials thread for the Arsenal history sub? I know we have a generic reading thread in General forum but this can maybe focus more on the club? I'm not really familiar with a lot of books or even interesting internet articles regarding Arsenal. Maybe a few autobiographies made by ex players/manager. We could keep updating the thread with any new articles/books as they get published.

I know that would help a lot with newer fans who are interested in the club backgrounds ect. Just the other day I was reading about the Arsenal and Rangers connection. Just blew my mind, never knew we had such relationship with Rangers back then!

https://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/192239 - The article in case anyone was wondering.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Look at other forums, pilfer the things that work best for them. I don’t have specifics, Im the high level ideas/Mescal drinking guy.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And it says a lot about you that you enjoy talking to kids on the internet.
What? Makes zero sense.
This is an Arsenal fan forum you absolute mong. There is no way of telling the ages of people on here but I happen to know some of them are youngsters from talking like a decent human being to them. Something you are clearly incapable of.
Jesus get a grip man.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
What? Makes zero sense.
This is an Arsenal fan forum you absolute mong. There is no way of telling the ages of people on here but I happen to know some of them are youngsters from talking like a decent human being to them. Something you are clearly incapable of.
Jesus get a grip man.

relax. thats not allowed

Latest posts+

Top Bottom