• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Not sure if this can be done or how it’s done in-fact but Redcafe have that feature during match threads where videos of the goals are embedded into the threads almost instantly after they are scored so you can see them.

I know a lot of the posters here are not based in the U.K. which means they have the luxury of being able to watch 3pm games from the comfort of their living rooms.

Would be a good feature to have. Providing we’re not breaching any copyrights but Redcafe have been doing it for years..

I’m sure a few here know what I mean and seen it for themselves
Isn't that just one of the users there that have dedicated themselves to posting a gif of every goal?

say yes

forum master baiter
Far too many pinned threads in the football forum. I understand the idea but you need to scroll down a whole page just to find the top discussion. None of the pinned threads are ever even active.

Better to have one pinned thread containing links to all the different league threads imo. Would enable them to be found if people want to post in them and would significantly unclutter that forum.

say yes

forum master baiter
Far too many pinned threads in the football forum. I understand the idea but you need to scroll down a whole page just to find the top discussion. None of the pinned threads are ever even active.

Better to have one pinned thread containing links to all the different league threads imo. Would enable them to be found if people want to post in them and would significantly unclutter that forum.
@Aevi

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
You need a separate sub forum for the player performance threads like redcafe for me Jeff.

Arsenal Talk for discussions outside of individual players.

Get rid of the lobby sub as well.

Spot on, Harry. This would hopefully also leave more room for creative threads to be made in the Arsenal Talk section.

Otherwise there's no point to the player performance threads. At least the old threads had some funny titles.

In general if we can copy as much as possible from Redcafe we'd be better off. World class forum.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I am already seeing many errors before the match. Pretty sure it's going to be frustrating during the match. Someone fix it ffs. I have to post each message 3/4 times before it gets really posted.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom