• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Even just a server upgrade would be nice. We're still on XenForo 1.5, look at how outdated it is in terms of features:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XenForo#Release_history

Redcafe are on XenForo 2 I believe. We can't actually add any new features to the site because it's not compatible anymore. There hasn't been any contact from the admins in a few years so I don't think improving A-M is a priority for them.

So basically you don't even if they're alive? :rofl:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just checked and the person who runs this site hasn't logged in since August 23, 2017...

Do other football forums have all those ads ?
Never go somewhere else, that's my home so to speak for football matters.
Might be the sole reason he keeps doing it because he gets something in return.

Also, I haven't really looked into it that much as of yet, but could very well be that this site has already been infected quite deeply.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just checked and the person who runs this site hasn't logged in since August 23, 2017...

Who does run it?

Is is that **** on the notable members page that gave himself 500 points, then capped the points at 113 for the rest of us :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Do other football forums have all those ads ?
Never go somewhere else, that's my home so to speak for football matters.
Might be the sole reason he keeps doing it because he gets something in return.

Also, I haven't really looked into it that much as of yet, but could very well be that this site has already been infected quite deeply.
RedCafe and Bluemoon definitely have ads. Not seen many on RAWK though.
Who does run it?

Is is that **** on the notable members page that gave himself 500 points, then capped the points at 113 for the rest of us :lol:
Nah, that guy was an actual poster on here. The real admin is from Snack Media.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

RedCafe and Bluemoon definitely have ads. Not seen many on RAWK though.

Nah, that guy was an actual poster on here. The real admin is from Snack Media.

Didn’t we have this conversation about a year ago?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I've said in the past that "arsenal-mania" is such a cringe url.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If there is any interest i could probably whip up a website as i do it for a living currently. More fresh, 2020 type webpage with greater functionality and less ads. I welcome posters for a consultant role, and someone i can share ideas with along the way.

Payment upfront, ofc. To my Cayman islands account, naturally.

Top Bottom