• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
According to GoDaddy...

highbury.com is available
$39,999.00 +$17.99/yr

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I have an idea.

Have a forum quiz night. Everyone has a team of two. It'll be general knowledge and football knowledge. Do it one a month over the season. Winners get a spot in the AM house for next year. @GDeep™ will be all for this.

Shotgun @GDeep™ as my partner.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Second bright idea: Update only threads in the transfer forum.

I’ve already mentioned this once during summer but may as well say it again. A lot of the player threads were full of BS and reminiscing, I had no problems with it but I know some people would log on excited to see 30 new pages only to discover it was BS.

If we had separate threads for players we were linked to where we could only post updates from respectable sources (tier 3 and above maybe?) then that would help a lot of people out. There would be no discussion on these threads though, we would still use the normal player threads for that. The mods are already doing something similar with the thread titles but that’s only for the most recent update.
I'm literally a visionary. Ahead of my time ffs.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

@Jasard can you make us a new website?

A forum is rediculous easy to set up but you wouldn't be able to transfer anything from here, would have to be manually all set up. It would be starting from fresh, people would steal each other names I bet :lol:

Loads of people left here years ago and set up their own

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'd like if the Transfer thread titles would tell the length of the player's contract. Something like (2) which would mean 2 years.

People don't just check them before posting and as so, give nonsense suggestions and that results in more posts/bumps. Like loaning a player who has 2 years in contract.

Moah

Mod edits should not be completely deleted from existence. There should be a dedicated thread for it where it is stored without context.

Last edited:

drippin

Yes, there's been no response.

So basically AM is like this. But it has its own charm.

2z27u3o8xvs21.jpg

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I actually really like the layout of this forum, hope it never has an update.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How much would the site cost to purchase? Asking for a friend.
I don't have the slightest clue. Anything more than £1 is a rip off tho.
I actually really like the layout of this forum, hope it never has an update.
The layout wouldn't change, the software would just be updated. The site is pretty outdated now, even some of the emojis don't work anymore.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The layout wouldn't change, the software would just be updated. The site is pretty outdated now, even some of the emojis don't work anymore.

:confused:

drippin

I find it so weird that the owner has abandoned the whole thing, might not even remember having it.

How is it even possible. You would think the site could crash down at any given moment, never to be resurrected.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom