• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I have DM'd the details but I have to say that I really doubt this site makes the owners any money (despite the ads) and they will be loathe to invest time / money in to improving it.

Needs to go in to fan ownership :p

Moah

I have DM'd the details but I have to say that I really doubt this site makes the owners any money (despite the ads) and they will be loathe to invest time / money in to improving it.

Needs to go in to fan ownership :p
Do you think they are open to that?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
my beef with this forum is, and always has been, having news mixed up with opinion

I wish there was a thread dedicated to new tweets, media quotes, instagram etc in which no one was allowed to post anything else, so busy people could check quickly if there was anything new, without having to trawl through page after page of internecine wars and off topic stuff

the new stuff can always be also posted in the appropriate thread for comment

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do you think they are open to that?
I'd pay £5 a year or whatever for a better forum but I guess that's a slippery slope.

Makes me wonder how redcafe and rawk have really good forums despite also being free.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'd pay £5 a year or whatever for a better forum but I guess that's a slippery slope.

Makes me wonder how redcafe and rawk have really good forums despite also being free.
is it because they have many more specific threads which have a natural life span? just as an example off the top of my head, 'Should Özil be inclued in PL squad?'

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

I think Redcafe do take donations, but I think they're privately owned.

Snack Media will obviously go bankrupt if they pay the £40 needed for the server upgrade.
When have I ever been rude to you?
The constant bootcut slander.

Moah

I think Redcafe do take donations, but I think they're privately owned.

Snack Media will obviously go bankrupt if they pay the £40 needed for the server upgrade.

The constant bootcut slander.
That £40 upgrade would do miracles for this forum, I'm hopeful you can get to the owners with the new info from Jasard.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That £40 upgrade would do a miracle for this forum, I'm hopeful you can get to the owners with the new info from Jasard.
£40 ffs. We could raise that in seconds.:lol:

Moah

£40 ffs. We could raise that in seconds.:lol:
It maybe peanuts but the place is rotting for years expecting it to happen.

We can only fantasize how good it would be if it was upgraded, as all power lies with the owners now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
my beef with this forum is, and always has been, having news mixed up with opinion

I wish there was a thread dedicated to new tweets, media quotes, instagram etc in which no one was allowed to post anything else, so busy people could check quickly if there was anything new, without having to trawl through page after page of internecine wars and off topic stuff

the new stuff can always be also posted in the appropriate thread for comment

Just Google 'Arsenal Transfer News' or follow an aggregator account on twitter. Forums are for discussion

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We literally had this discussion last season and decided to turn back the clock, @BigPoppaPump gets bored and decides to go on a thread starting contrarian spree.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom