Forum upgrade completed !!!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Dear Arsenal Mania users !

As we informed you recently, we are glad to inform you that the upgrade of the forum to a new version is now complete

You will notice plenty of new features, some very visible enhancements in previous settings as well as more flexibility in your overall forum experience.

A quick overview of some new features:

Dark theme
This was one of the features that was requested for a long time and it is here. Use the lightbulb icon to switch between Light theme and Dark theme.
Use the other two buttons for more flexibility options ;)
1614678126455.png

Threadmarks - another excellent feature, useful for matchdays, transfer rumours, important activities etc.

1614678604497.png

Post reactions - offer a new way to interact with the posts. None of these reactions reduce your total reaction score i.e. there are no negative reactions
1614678718701.png

Post bookmarks
Useful if there's ever another #NobodyisSafe campaign :p
1614678834343.png

Personalized profile banners
Allows you to put a your own mark in the profile area
1614719400074.png

There are many more features that I encourage you to look around and experience.
This process ( #TrustTheProcess :) ) has been going for over 2 months and we're excited we've done it.

"Handbrake off" and enjoy the new forum

#HereWeGo #AnnounceNewForum

albakos

Administrator
I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of that dislike button in the Xhaka thread and whenever Giroud's name is mentioned without the words average, joker or poor anywhere in close vicinity.

These buttons have a purpose so use them accordingly without overdoing it.

billyf

Nice effort guys.

There are still some bugs, though.
While typing a reply and a new post is created on this thread, the info message that appears is unreadable.

albakos

Administrator
Nice effort guys.

There are still some bugs, though.
While typing a reply and a new post is created on this thread, the info message that appears is unreadable.

Is it the Light theme or the Dark one.
Can you post a screenshot ?

Moah

Dear Arsenal Mania users !

As we informed you recently, we are glad to inform you that the upgrade of the forum to a new version is now complete

You will notice plenty of new features, some very visible enhancements in previous settings as well as more flexibility in your overall forum experience.

A quick overview of some new features:

Dark theme
This was one of the features that was requested for a long time and it is here. Use the lightbulb icon to switch between Light theme and Dark theme.
Use the other two buttons for more flexibility options ;)
View attachment 2077

Threadmarks are another excellent feature, useful for matchdays

View attachment 2078

Post reactions
View attachment 2079

Post bookmarks
Useful if there's ever another #NobodyisSafe campaign :p
View attachment 2080

There are many more features that I encourage you to look around and experience.
This process ( #TrustTheProcess :) ) has been going for over 2 months and we're excited we've done it.

"Handbrake off" and enjoy the new forum

#HereWeGo #AnnounceNewForum

Congratulations @albakos, it looks very nice and more up to the standards the forum needed.

Nom de Plume

Brilliant job. Well done, and thanks.
Now, if you could work the magic to make the clique disappear too, I would come on more often.
Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 10 31.3%