Forum upgrade completed !!!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
The forum looks great! Good work!

On another note; on mobile (both chrome and the app) the autoplaying video at the top of each page gets put in the corner of the screen when scrolling down through pages. It covers up parts of the page. Has anyone found a fix for this?
Sorry can't help you on that, it is beyond the admin/team control and we cannot remove them.
The ads are to support the site costs.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
7c55aaf6346c300a76320328b709f475.gif

albakos

Administrator
Ok, shocked to see I had a post removed and got warned, including a 2 infraction points, for implying some insta chick resembled a chimp...

If a new set of rules or standards are now in place since the forum changed, can we please be directed to them so we can avoid such misdemeanours in future?

The link to Terms and Rules have been on the footer of this site for a very long time

albakos

Administrator
If you read the rules, you can see how it tells you to use the Report button.
It will be dealt with.

Jury

Mission Accomplished
If you read the rules, you can see how it tells you to use the Report button.
It will be dealt with.
Please don’t punish the lad—he knows not what he does.... We can change.... WE CAN ALL CHANGE!!! *Rocky IV music*

dbig

Which theme are you seeing this: Light or Dark ?
Not sure I understand the issue here, but can you check again ?
I changed the way the page navigation looks for mobile devices
The index into the pages for each thread is missing in the mobile version. Would love to have that back, if possible.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20210308_143559.jpg
    IMG_20210308_143559.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 8

albakos

Administrator
The index into the pages for each thread is missing in the mobile version. Would love to have that back, if possible.

Thanks!
I will check into that, but you may click the "burger" menu there on the top left side of your screen and all of the regular menus will show up.

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Everton

Votes: 16 43.2%