Forum upgrade completed !!!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
@albakos how about fixing the issue with posting pictures? Almost every picture I try is too large. It never happened in the old forum.

I'm using chrome.
There are image size and dimension restrictions.

If you're uploading pictures larger than 1 MB it will fail, same with pics over 1024px wide.

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
There are image size and dimension restrictions.

If you're uploading pictures larger than 1 MB it will fail, same with pics over 1024px wide.

When I copied pictures from google it always worked in the old forum. Were these restrictions then?

Why are they now?

albakos

Administrator
Suggestion but i don't know if it's possible with this forum software:

When u watch a video in a thread and u scroll further down the video (and Audio) keeps on playing. Would be a little quality of life feature if the video would just stop when u scroll down / out of sight.
Sorry, that is outside of forum software controls, as the media are embedded from the source.

say yes

Not Trusted
Trusted
@albakos could you change the page order when you click the 'what's new' / lightning icon on a phone?

At the moment it shows you
1. New threadmarks
2. Latest posts
3. Latest profile posts

2. Latest posts should definitely appear first I think.

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
@albakos you’re an absolute hero for this btw. Thanks for everything!

Was wondering if we have something like the quick access thing where you could basically access any sub forum from any page in the forum. Currently I think we have to go back to home to do that?

Maybe we could have links to the major sub forums in the sidebar? We currently have two ‘home’ sections so there’s space for it.

Jury

AM's drunk uncle
Yeah the forum is like when certain man used to wear the same trainers until the front was flapping off like an alligator (for 3 years every day) and then they got adopted and their new parents had jobs. No looking back now!

albakos

Administrator
Maybe we could have links to the major sub forums in the sidebar? We currently have two ‘home’ sections so there’s space for it.
We cannot crowd the navigation bar as much, but check the Forums dropdown menu now!
I've included the two main subforums: Arsenal Talk and Football Talk.

Latest posts