Forum upgrade completed !!!

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted
When on mobile, check the hamburger icon View attachment 2269
It is on the top left side of the navigation bar.
Ah yes you added Arsenal talk and football talk. That’s actually exactly what I was asking for.

Maybe we could squeeze transfer rumours in there during the off season/Jan window too? Just food for thought.

edit: is football talk the second most popular sub-forum? I thought it’d be transfer rumours but maybe it’s seasonal.

Jury

Mission Accomplished
I don’t know if it’s been a problem for anybody else, but none of the toolbar functions on my phone work now, like italics, emoji’s and embedding... Wouldn’t be surprised if I it was something I’m doing wrong but it’s definitely changed. Probably due to the adverts I’d imagine.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
I don’t know if it’s been a problem for anybody else, but none of the toolbar functions on my phone work now, like italics, emoji’s and embedding... Wouldn’t be surprised if I it was something I’m doing wrong but it’s definitely changed. Probably due to the adverts I’d imagine.

Check this post

Jury

Mission Accomplished
I don’t know if it’s just me (again), but the site is practically useless now on iPhone. Great while it lasted!😕

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
I don’t know if it’s just me (again), but the site is practically useless now on iPhone. Great while it lasted!😕

No such issues with Chrome's iPhone emulator.

1617022980455.png

freeglennhelder2

Is it just me? Create a new post, type "t h i s", but remove the spaces to form the commonly used 4 letter word, hit the preview magnifying glass in the top right and the word is tranformed to "that"

At the moment I cannot use the word 't.h.i.s' on the forum. :D

freeglennhelder2

Is it just me? Create a new post, type "t h i s", but remove the spaces to form the commonly used 4 letter word, hit the preview magnifying glass in the top right and the word is tranformed to "that"

At the moment I cannot use the word 't.h.i.s' on the forum. :D

This is fixed now. How bizarre.

Unless I have one of those viruses that manipulates strings so when you put in bank account details it transforms it to another.

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Everton

Votes: 17 39.5%