Forum upgrade completed !!!

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
The cookies don't get cleared in first attempt to log out, therefore when trying to access an authenticated page, a security warning shows up.

A screenshot and a URL would help :)
It's not a big issue tbf, only happens occasionally.

Moah

@albakos
I just saw an old post and remembered that we used to have a "profile post" section where people post their status and it was found below the latest posts section on the main forum page. Is there a chance it comes back or is it gone for good?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
@albakos
I just saw an old post and remembered that we used to have a "profile post" section where people post their status and it was found below the latest posts section on the main forum page. Is there a chance it comes back or is it gone for good?
It's still there.

Click the ⚡What's new button and you will see the Latest profile posts shown up below the Latest posts

Moah

It's still there.

Click the What's new button ⚡ and you will see the Latest profile posts shown up below the Latest posts
Great! Thanks. Can we get it on the right side div for it to be more accessible like it used to. Do it if its not much work, I know CSS is very delicate.

Rimaal

Questionable Taste
Trusted ✔️
Sometimes threads disappear for me and I can no longer see them in the sub forum. For example at the moment I can't the What Are you Reading thread in General discussion. I had to find it by searching for one of my old posts. Any idea why? Is it something to do with my browser?

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Sometimes threads disappear for me and I can no longer see them in the sub forum. For example at the moment I can't the What Are you Reading thread in General discussion. I had to find it by searching for one of my old posts. Any idea why? Is it something to do with my browser?
That happens when you put the thread starter on ignore 👀

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka
I am having the same prob as the @guywhonevereadmyposts :facepalm: aka americangooner. Another issue I am facing is that when I read the forum as logged out it takes me like more than 5-10 minutes to open the latest pages of a thread. I see the number of pages lets say page 56 but when I try to open it, the forum sends me back to page 52 for example.

albakos

Administrator
I am having the same prob as the @guywhonevereadmyposts :facepalm: aka americangooner. Another issue I am facing is that when I read the forum as logged out it takes me like more than 5-10 minutes to open the latest pages of a thread. I see the number of pages lets say page 56 but when I try to open it, the forum sends me back to page 52 for example.
It could be a caching issue with your browser.

When you log in, the session information for each thread will land you on the page which you last visited.
So e.g. if you last visited the Arteta thread a week ago, instead of landing to the last page at 18xx you will land at page 16xx.

albakos

Administrator
@albakos I can use the indent feature but can't use the other button to move it back if that makes sense?
You need to move it forward​

before you can move it backwards​

I guess you aren't using the correct buttons

OnlyOne

Who Mods the Mods?
Trusted ✔️
I am doing that

When I hover over indent it comes up and says 'ident' but when I hover over the other one nothing happens.

@albakos

SK___

the ads in this place are ****ing out of control...
you’re reading then all if a sudden cr7 or robert webb is in your face... if revenue is that important put the ads to the side

Last edited:

albakos

Administrator
the ads in this place are ****ing out of control...
you’re reading then all if a sudden cr7 or robert webb is in your face... if revenue is that important put the ads to the side
The ads are out of the control of forum admins/mods

Camron

Established Member
Trusted ✔️
Maybe it's me but I seem to be unable to access editing features like Spoilers/Indenting

albakos

Administrator
Maybe it's me but I seem to be unable to access editing features like Spoilers/Indenting
The editor icons showing depend on the screen size.
If you are on a mobile device there will be less icons on the editor button bars.

Also check if you have clicked the Toggle BB Code [ ] button. That disabled all the button

Camron

Established Member
Trusted ✔️
This is what my editor looks like: I have opened the three dot menus to reveal all options. I think I remember I used to have more. I believe the [ ] button is switched off.

Attachments

• 80FD88CD-2FD3-42F2-920F-CFBC57A5A9F4.jpeg
    80FD88CD-2FD3-42F2-920F-CFBC57A5A9F4.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 0191D733-ACFE-447E-AAA4-F34F6B1B32EA.jpeg
    0191D733-ACFE-447E-AAA4-F34F6B1B32EA.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 88E8DAE4-A046-43EB-BB5A-1410962086BE.jpeg
    88E8DAE4-A046-43EB-BB5A-1410962086BE.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts