Trusted ✔️
I'm dismissing the alert but if I see it again me and you will be having words
Nah not big Ibz with the threat

rsz_bxwwlz0_1.png

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️
Possible for a fire emoji to be added to the likes? >>>> 🔥
Feel it will be appropriate for our transfer business this summer.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Would be nice to see the threads created by the people you have on ignore.
Hiding of content by ignored users is a default setting, it cannot be changed without a custom software development.

albakos

Administrator
What’s the rule on editing/deleting posts? I feel like sometimes it lets me sometimes it doesn’t.
The time limit on post editing is 15 minutes, but if we notice it is abused it can be changed/decreased without notice or even restricted on individual user basis.

<<reed>>

Meme Merchant
Can you swap the position of the media button with either the gif or quote button so you don't need to go to the "more options" before using the media button every time? I don't remember I have ever used the gif (insert image works for gifs too) or quote buttons, and the media button is one of the most usable here.
9v9ZjS8.jpg

albakos

Administrator
Can you swap the position of the media button with either the gif or quote button so you don't need to go to the "more options" before using the media button every time? I don't remember I have ever used the gif (insert image works for gifs too) or quote buttons, and the media button is one of the most usable here.
9v9ZjS8.jpg
The links of various media sites will get embedded automatically. You don't have to use that button, but anyway check now!

bergholt

Wow this site is unusable the last few days with ad spots popping in and out, content jumping around. Given how bad the team is going there’s a fair chance people will just drop off.

albakos

Administrator
Wow this site is unusable the last few days with ad spots popping in and out, content jumping around. Given how bad the team is going there’s a fair chance people will just drop off.
There hasn't been any change since the forum upgrade.

The ad slots are controlled by site owners, so we as volunteer admin/mod team cannot help in that. If you have a screenshot of describe it better maybe it could lead to something.

bergholt

There hasn't been any change since the forum upgrade.

The ad slots are controlled by site owners, so we as volunteer admin/mod team cannot help in that. If you have a screenshot of describe it better maybe it could lead to something.

OK here - I'm not touching the screen at all in this video:

That ad unit just keeps opening and closing all on its own, which moves around the entire rest of the page while I'm trying to read.

albakos

Administrator
Honestly, we can't do nothing about those, it is beyond our control and the ads are handled by site owners.

You may want to try a browser that has an integrated ad-blocker.