Forum upgrade completed !!!

bergholt

Honestly, we can't do nothing about those, it is beyond our control and the ads are handled by site owners.

You may want to try a browser that has an integrated ad-blocker.

Oh yeah I know you can't do anything about it, presumably the site owners should care though

<<reed>>

Meme Merchant
Have you changed the forum page or am I tripping? I have got the latest posts block, then the threads you follow and only then the main forums at the bottom of the page. Didn't the main forums block use to be at the top?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Have you changed the forum page or am I tripping? I have got the latest posts block, then the threads you follow and only then the main forums at the bottom of the page. Didn't the main forums block use to be at the top?
Yes, only the forum index page has been changed by adding those two blocks on top.

<<reed>>

Meme Merchant
Yes, only the forum index page has been changed by adding those two blocks on top.

tumblr_msth2u7L3D1shabqvo1_400.gif

<<reed>>

Meme Merchant
I wouldn't mind the latest posts block and then the main forums block
The threads you follow block is pointless imo, you just automatically start following every thread you post in

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ✔️
The latest posts block is not showing on the man forum page. I have to actually click on a thread to see it in the righthand panel.

I miss it. I usually navigate through latest posts.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
The latest posts block is not showing on the man forum page. I have to actually click on a thread to see it in the righthand panel.

I miss it. I usually navigate through latest posts.

It is right there on top of the main forum page

1635247678028.png