Forum upgrade completed !!!

dbig

Don't see the page numbers of the threads when browsing through the phone on the index pages like Arsenal Talk.

Camron

Established Member
Trusted
Don't see the page numbers of the threads when browsing through the phone on the index pages like Arsenal Talk.
I think that's gone (it's not on Redcafe as well). I kinda miss it, if only just to see the popularity of a thread and navigate to first or last post.

Might get used to it though.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
I do hope we're counting 'most dislikes' end of each month.
As I posted in an earlier post, Dislikes have zero impact on your overall content rating score.
They are neutral and dont affect any numbers.

But it seems as for certain users, the hitting and stress-testing the Dislike icon has become an obsession 😏

Camron

Established Member
Trusted
As I posted in an earlier post, Dislikes have zero impact on your overall content rating score.

But it seems as for certain users, the hitting and stress-testing the Dislike icon has become an obsession 😏
It's good it doesn't affect ratings as it will get abused. It would be a nice name and shame contest (or trophy for some) though.

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber
Trusted

Humans love to celebrate anything they win, tbh...doesn't matter if it's even the most disliked award, they will shout it from the rooftops imo!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Humans love to celebrate anything they win, tbh...doesn't matter if it's even the most disliked award, they will shout it from the rooftops imo!
As someone posted earlier, they may also include these A-M achievements in their CVs or on their supercharged LinkedIn profiles 😁 🤵

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 14 31.8%