• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Bow before your new leader :cool:

Surprised I did so well this weekend and with my 2 Soton guys still to go. Lots of luck tbh, only kept my double Arsenal defense and Son because I had no transfers left, and almost captained Grealish instead of Bruno :lol:
I'm coming back, Zaha hattrick today :cool:

Edit
Just seen he's not in squad GG.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Only just noticed the league now, so joined in.

It's not been going great this year. Used my wildcard in week 5 :facepalm:
But got 92 points that week, so peaked early. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Finally getting back to my hall of fame FPL form. Still a long way to go but it’s been green arrows for the last four weeks I think.

Thinking about getting TAA in soon, his injury basically resets all the accumulated fatigue so I’m hoping he should be as rotation proof as anybody during the Christmas period.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Back on top baybee :cool:

By one point lmao
That was hilarious, I thought we were going to be even but White(1 pt) was used from my bench instead of Bissouma(2 pts) goddammit :lol:

I don't think I'm ever going back to the top anyways, needed to make like 3 changes this week but paralysis analysis got me and didn't make any :shivering: Did okayish but there were some mad earners this week

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I haven't the slightest clue who people are in the leaderboards of the league. :lol::lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I've done the unthinkable and put Leno in but hear me out.

We tend to have low scoring games and Leno is quite handy with saves. I'm backing Arteta to make us defensively solid albeit boring in attack which is exactly what you want from an FPL GK.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

We tend to have low scoring games and Leno is quite handy with saves. I'm backing Arteta to make us defensively solid albeit boring in attack which is exactly what you want from an FPL GK.
Nah you've lost it :lol:

No Arsenal this season I'm afraid, statistically we're just awful. That's how I cottoned onto Arteta stinking up the joint fairly early cause I take a solely statistical approach to FPL.

Might be good for Burnley but after that, boi. Think we've had two clean sheets in the league all season and we're a possession based team so it's not like the shots are that numerous for Leno to be making saves. The chances we do concede are clear cut.

Think Sp**s had 3 shots on target for example and two of them were goals.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Nah you've lost it :lol:

No Arsenal this season I'm afraid, statistically we're just awful. That's how I cottoned onto Arteta stinking up the joint fairly early cause I take a solely statistical approach to FPL.

Might be good for Burnley but after that, boi. Think we've had two clean sheets in the league all season and we're a possession based team so it's not like the shots are that numerous for Leno to be making saves. The chances we do concede are clear cut.

Think Sp**s had 3 shots on target for example and two of them were goals.
I've made the transfer with the next few fixtures in mind, I hate changing goalkeepers. I had Guaita ahead of an amazing fixture run and they kept a grand total of 0 clean sheets in six gameweeks.

In our next eight we have burnley, brighton, west brom, newcastle, and palace so I'm hoping for some low scoring affairs there.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Best of luck to you brother you're gonna need it.

Me I'm struggling with Pep roulette, he's taking the piss.

I'm fully convinced he has the wheel of fortune spinner at yard that he uses to pick his starting 11.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Best of luck to you brother you're gonna need it.

Me I'm struggling with Pep roulette, he's taking the piss.

I'm fully convinced he has the wheel of fortune spinner at yard that he uses to pick his starting 11.
Yeah good luck with any Man City player not named De Bruyne, you're gonna need it. :p

lufere7

Player:Martinelli

You should've learned a lesson by watching my disasterclass and not done that :lol:

I had Tierney and added Bellerin since we were conceding very little and seemed to be relying on them offensively but everything fell apart after that (first game with them both was the Villa drubbing :lol:) Thankfully Burnley is up next so I can fix my offense/mf first but it was a very optimistic/naive decision just like trying to make Auba work at the start lol.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You should've learned a lesson by watching my disasterclass and not done that :lol:

I had Tierney and added Bellerin since we were conceding very little and seemed to be relying on them offensively but everything fell apart after that (first game with them both was the Villa drubbing :lol:) Thankfully Burnley is up next so I can fix my offense/mf first but it was a very optimistic/naive decision just like trying to make Auba work at the start lol.
It was definitely a rage transfer after having Guaita throughout Palace's best six game run of the season and having them not keep a single clean sheet (they also lost half of their clean sheets after the 85th minute) despite dominating some games.

I was thinking of Mccarthy but southampton have a tough run, Meslier but Leeds can't defend so I went for Leno purely based on the fixtures. Looking like a dud move now but oh well, can always wildcard him away after christmas.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

5 of the teams ahead of me have a Sp**s player in their team just now. I haven't had one all season. You should all hang your head in shame.

I'm 7th just now. Credit Jermaine Macho only one above me without a Sp**s player.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

5 of the teams ahead of me have a Sp**s player in their team just now. I haven't had one all season. You should all hang your head in shame.

I'm 7th just now. Credit Jermaine Macho only one above me without a Sp**s player.
:lol:

Not having Sp**s has cost me last week, possibly this week too. Not confident Palace will keep Son and Kane quiet unfortunately.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Not having Sp**s has cost me last week, possibly this week too. Not confident Palace will keep Son and Kane quiet unfortunately.
It should be a point of principle not to have them :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had a week of 29 points and everything went wrong for me :lol:

McCarthy
Bellerin - Dier - Chilwell
KDB - Mane (c) - Lookman - Saka
Watkins - Ings - Richarlison

Not a goal to their name. Gone with a stat based approach and I looked at players who had high npxG+xA per 90 as well as shots on target per 90.

Unfortunately for me Richarlison, Mane and KdB seen now all underperforming their xG to a ridiculous extent that they’ve never done in their careers before. Also left Emi and Dias on my bench :facepalm:

I’m turning Bellerin + Jota -> Son + Lewis this week. I believe these guys will come good because they have the pedigree but having had a few awful weeks now I’m doubting myself.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Had a week of 29 points and everything went wrong for me :lol:

McCarthy
Bellerin - Dier - Chilwell
KDB - Mane (c) - Lookman - Saka
Watkins - Ings - Richarlison

Not a goal to their name. Gone with a stat based approach and I looked at players who had high npxG+xA per 90 as well as shots on target per 90.

Unfortunately for me Richarlison, Mane and KdB seen now all underperforming their xG to a ridiculous extent that they’ve never done in their careers before. Also left Emi and Dias on my bench :facepalm:

I’m turning Bellerin + Jota -> Son + Lewis this week. I believe these guys will come good because they have the pedigree but having had a few awful weeks now I’m doubting myself.
Yeah my stats with a sprinkle of gut based approach (won my all my mini leagues for a good three seasons in a row) has well and truly been ****ed and funnily enough, it’s happening to a few FPL players I know with similar approaches.

I think I’m just going to write off this season tbh, can’t win them all and I guess statistically I was long overdue a poor season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom