• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

I don't know who's team is who's but @Rex Banter and @Heskey seem like the type to have multiple Sp**s assets :popcorn:
"Multiple"? Behave...

4d64f3d93ea42f5ef409e6816cae372d.png

I have Son...... What a ****ing week, man. :lol:
@Macho, we have the equal amount of Sp*****s assets though, so.. ;)

I need to stop bashing @Rex Banter for his poor decisions because I get it all right back in my face.

I know who's team Rex's is though, and I can see he was hit more than me though.. so maybe I will gloat just a little bit. :popcorn: (I will enjoy another blank week for Salah to balance this off of course)

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I took out KDB and DCL for Kane and Soucek so traded two blanks for one blank. Can’t really complain.

Got 8 points coming off the bench with captain Salah and Robertson still to play. Hearing some nasty rumours that Robertson might not play, I don’t like that!
Inspired decision making there!

I took a 4pts hit to sub out Zouma for Dias expecting $$$ from him, and Soucek in instead of Jota. So a 1pts hit total from that.
tenor.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I heard Rex has triple Sp**s :shivering:

Ive got double in Dier and Son but I do have Lookman which means it’s a triple blank plus Dias and KDB.

I’ve got one player left which is my Mane captaincy to salvage this gameweek.

Thankfully McCarthy and Chilwell saved me somewhat.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I had Kane, Son and Calvert-Lewin in my side this week. Lost all composure with FPL tbh. Should let us get bench points instead.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I think this is the 4th deadline out of the last 5 I miss and I have no one to blame but myself :lol:

Watch Salah score 4 and me getting priced out again :shivering:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I think this is the 4th deadline out of the last 5 I miss and I have no one to blame but myself :lol:

Watch Salah score 4 and me getting priced out again :shivering:
Hope so, he blanked twice in a row for me now as captain.

Got Soucek on the bench with 10+ points for the second time this season. Painful :(

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What you guys thinking about weeks 18 and 19? @Trilly @Macho @Heskey

Was going to try and avoid chips and play 10 but that’s down to six if Villa vs Sp**s isn’t happening.

I might take the sh*tty game week and bank the FH for later. A free hit now doesn’t help me for 19 which is still going to be a mess.

Also is it worth a free hit if you’re bringing in Sheffield Utd and Newcastle players? :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Waiting as long as possible before I activate any chips because the cancelled games is a bit of a mess.

It's impossible mate. I wasn't going to FH for this current week though, thought my team was alright. Furthermore I am sure everyone is gonna be screwed as well.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
@Rex Banter I've been so pissed about a 3rd blank for Salah in a row - boy, did my prophecy really hit me hard in the face - and Soucek 11p left on the bench with all 3 strikers blanking 2p that I haven't opened FPL until now...

Honestly no idea what to do currently. Every game could in theory be pushed. I'm dreaming back to the days before I made some major changes (which worked short term) that meant having no decent subs and focusing purely on starters. This is going to damage me now. I think having a lot of flexibility in your team now will be very important to cover for those unforeseen pushes. And then to not stock up on a single team too heavily as to limit damage from pushes.

Apart from 3 Astyon Villa players (Think I need to change that ...) I actually don't have 2 from any team. (I usually live by the Doubling up from teams, but will likely try to change fully away from it and make subs more useful in the future)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The only silver lining to this is there’s already going to be a huge amount of games down the line to rearrange even if they pause the season.

You’re looking at some crazy double and triple gameweeks for the likes of Sp*rs. I’m going to hold my chips until then and attempt to cash in.

@Heskey

Yeah I’m normally someone who likes having a playing bench in normal seasons but this year it feels kind of essential. The amount of drama up to and after gameweek deadlines makes it such a huge risk not to have them.

I think going forward I’ll sink money into some big premiums and rotate around some really cheap 5-6M options accordingly.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter

All depends on Villa v Sp**s. As things stand I’m in decent shape to scrape by with about 7 players. Bissouma being suspended was a real piss take ffs.

if that game is called off will just free hit really but that will mess me up and lose me a free transfer. Really hope it goes ahead.

If it does I’m a -4 away from a really good bench boost squad providing no more games get called off.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter

All depends on Villa v Sp**s. As things stand I’m in decent shape to scrape by with about 7 players. Bissouma being suspended was a real piss take ffs.

if that game is called off will just free hit really but that will mess me up and lose me a free transfer. Really hope it goes ahead.

If it does I’m a -4 away from a really good bench boost squad providing no more games get called off.

Talk is that Villa - Everton is in jeopardy seen as 10 of their squad tested positive so be careful man.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Talk is that Villa - Everton is in jeopardy seen as 10 of their squad tested positive so be careful man.
Yeah I saw that. Going to wait till the last minute. I have Grealish and Targett and did an early transfer for Emi cos of price rises. The covid news happened about 12 hours later. :lol:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
@Heskey

Yeah I’m normally someone who likes having a playing bench in normal seasons but this year it feels kind of essential. The amount of drama up to and after gameweek deadlines makes it such a huge risk not to have them.

I think going forward I’ll sink money into some big premiums and rotate around some really cheap 5-6M options accordingly.
I've always been using a playing bench too, but saw others succeed without and figured the extra mil or two could be used better elsewhere. Worked wonders for perhaps 3 GWs and then this mess happened.

Low cost, high return players who are in starting lineups will be essential going forward. Soucek, Neto, might take Saka as he's so low on fee and has been rising so much in form (but I feel there's an inevitable drop of form, he's been playing a lot this year, and how will Arteta respond if he drops form? Could be risky). City's fixture makes them a must as well. I've been considering Gündo, but can't see him continue scoring goals.
Perhaps Foden, but snubbing KDB or Sterling.. eh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've always been using a playing bench too, but saw others succeed without and figured the extra mil or two could be used better elsewhere. Worked wonders for perhaps 3 GWs and then this mess happened.

Low cost, high return players who are in starting lineups will be essential going forward. Soucek, Neto, might take Saka as he's so low on fee and has been rising so much in form (but I feel there's an inevitable drop of form, he's been playing a lot this year, and how will Arteta respond if he drops form? Could be risky). City's fixture makes them a must as well. I've been considering Gündo, but can't see him continue scoring goals.
Perhaps Foden, but snubbing KDB or Sterling.. eh.

Ive got Neto right now but I’m going to downgrade to Saka.

I held Saka through his blanks but in my eyes he’s nailed. I’ll try and get Jota in once he’s back seen as his price has plummeted and if Pulisic catches fire like last year I’m downgrading from Son.

Latest posts

Top Bottom