• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Rex Banter I've been so pissed about a 3rd blank for Salah in a row - boy, did my prophecy really hit me hard in the face - and Soucek 11p left on the bench with all 3 strikers blanking 2p that I haven't opened FPL until now...
:popcorn:
@Rex Banter

All depends on Villa v Sp**s. As things stand I’m in decent shape to scrape by with about 7 players. Bissouma being suspended was a real piss take ffs.

I think going forward I’ll sink money into some big premiums and rotate around some really cheap 5-6M options accordingly.

Looking like my top spot is safe :bye:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Looking like my top spot is safe :bye:
jose.gif

May the popcorn shells get stuck between each of your teeth..

Macho

Dusted 🔻

So the state of my FPL team is

If Lacazette bangs I'm toast
If Saka bangs I'm toast
If Tierney bangs I'm toast
I currently have no playing GK this game week
I don't want to play no chips
and I don't have any free transfers, used them early to beat price rises.

Imma need plenty of popcorn and Inshallah for this one.

Imma basically need Arteta to go fully rogue and bench our best players, start Willian and Nktetiah- concede 3 goals but still score 4 against Palace, via unlikely sources like Holding and a Xhaka brace.

That way Arsenal win and I keep my top spot.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So the state of my FPL team is

If Lacazette bangs I'm toast
If Saka bangs I'm toast
If Tierney bangs I'm toast
I currently have no playing GK this game week
I don't want to play no chips
and I don't have any free transfers, used them early to beat price rises.

Imma need plenty of popcorn and Inshallah for this one.

Imma basically need Arteta to go fully rogue and bench our best players, start Willian and Nktetiah- concede 3 goals but still score 4 against Palace, via unlikely sources like Holding and a Xhaka brace.

That way Arsenal win and I keep my top spot.

You all good with them swapping Sp**s - Villa out of GW18 for Sp**s - Fulham yeah?

Also they’re postponing Leeds - Southampton in DGW 19 so there’s no double for Leeds or Saints anymore. Villa - Everton also in doubt.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For me I think I’ll have a starting 9 if Roy plays Mitchell again.

I’ve also got lucky so even though I’ve lost Watkins and Emi I’ve now got Lookman who’s starting.

50/50 on captaining Bruno or KdB and hope they bang enough to cover my two missing players.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You all good with them swapping Sp**s - Villa out of GW18 for Sp**s - Fulham yeah?

Also they’re postponing Leeds - Southampton in DGW 19 so there’s no double for Leeds or Saints anymore. Villa - Everton also in doubt.
Who said I have Sp**s :lol:

I have Kane but he doesn’t count. Didn’t you triple up?

I have triple Leeds which I was happy to have for the double game week but that’s gone now, might have to wild card. I dunno what to do anymore might just let Jesus take the wheel tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who said I have Sp**s :lol:

I have Kane but he doesn’t count. Didn’t you triple up?

I have triple Leeds which I was happy to have for the double game week but that’s gone now, might have to wild card. I dunno what to do anymore might just let Jesus take the wheel tbh.

No I had Dier and Son no Kane. I couldn’t triple Sp*rs man :lol:

I meant more about Villa because ngl their outbreak has f*cked me and a lot people have gone with triple Villa this year.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

No I had Dier and Son no Kane. I couldn’t triple Sp*rs man :lol:

I meant more about Villa because ngl their outbreak has f*cked me and a lot people have gone with triple Villa this year.
Lol I know you didn’t just taking the piss. I think Trilly and Heskey triple Sp**s though they will need to confirm.

I have double Villa in Martinez and Grealish - got both for very cheap so reluctant to let go. Their fixtures pick up after double game week, so unless I wildcard they staying in.

I’m screwed regardless of what I do anyways but I’m hoping everyone is messed up as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lol I know you didn’t just taking the piss. I think Trilly and Heskey triple Sp**s though they will need to confirm.

I have double Villa in Martinez and Grealish - got both for very cheap so reluctant to let go. Their fixtures pick up after double game week, so unless I wildcard they staying in.

I’m screwed regardless of what I do anyways but I’m hoping everyone is messed up as well.

Think we’re moving the same man tbh.

Not taking any points hits or panicking into a chip, even if a game is postponed they’ll rearrange it somewhere down the line.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I only had Leno, Cancelo, De Bruyne, Zaha, Saka, DCL, Kane potentially starting this gameweek. Was considering swapping Justin for a City defender on a hit to increase the amount of players starting in GW18 and it's a move I wanted to make regardless and then swap Zaha in GW19, but with DCL also out I don't know what to do.

I could sell Salah and get Fernandes in, but would need to take additional hits in GW19 to then spend that money for overall increase in quality in the squad.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I could sell Salah and get Fernandes in, but would need to take additional hits in GW19 to then spend that money for overall increase in quality in the squad.
I literally did this not gonna lie. Plan to get Salah back in after.

As long as you have Fernandes and KDB you should be covered despite having only 7-9 players playing.

I'm saying too much now lol but yeah.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I can quash that hideous rumor right away.

I have a busy, busy day and won't have time to update my team before the deadline as things stand currently. Just checked my team.

f82282f46cfc83f57ec339015c3e41fc.png

5nqoqohm63e31.gif

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Just got Martial in for DCL, and Tierney in for Reece James now in a 2 sec panic move.

Can't wait for that to blow up in my face too. :popcorn:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I can quash that hideous rumor right away.

I have a busy, busy day and won't have time to update my team before the deadline as things stand currently. Just checked my team.

f82282f46cfc83f57ec339015c3e41fc.png

5nqoqohm63e31.gif
:rofl::rofl:

You still got time just triple up on Sp**s like you normally do?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I took a free hit. I had 8 players playing until the Villa game was called off. I was gonna risk it with 7 but I'm 30 points off the top in a league I want to win and I know the 2 people above me will use their free hits. I might also catch @Macho this week as I believe I'm 2nd in the AM league.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surprised I never really got into Fantasy Football...I remember trying it about 15 or so years ago, my team was supposed to be called "Harchester United" but the league put it in as "Manchester United" ...the thought of being them basically made me give up on it within the first week, let my friend take over.

Is there a cash prize for the winner on here?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Is there a cash prize for the winner on here?
Just bragging rights. Imma request a custom title if I win.

The main league I am actually trying to win is with friends and acquaintances with £100 entry there's about 20 of us. I'm like 4th/5th there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom