• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Soucek is my first sub, but he'll only come in if Watkins, Kane, Fernandes or Salah doesn't start. So doesn't seem likely. 3rd time he is on my bench with 10+ points, haha.

Dutch D

Went with Ziyech -> Gundogan for a -4, very happy with that decision. Now just need Watkins to not play for Villa so Soucek comes from the bench.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Tierney never played and Soucek is my second sub. Fabio Silva first sub. I forgot to alter it when Lampard got sacked. Fingers crossed Silva isn't playing at all. It would knock me upto 52 points for the GW.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Silva starts on the bench. I'm now on sub watch. New signing Willian Jose also on the bench. Come on Nuno do me a solid.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Soucek is my first sub, but he'll only come in if Watkins, Kane, Fernandes or Salah doesn't start. So doesn't seem likely. 3rd time he is on my bench with 10+ points, haha.
I feel your pain bro, I feel it. There’s a small chance of Fernandes being rested but all the others are starting which sucks.

If Bruno is rested Gundogan is my vice captain and I get Souceck in. That’s literally a 30 point swing. :lol:

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Someone must be watching over me. Tierney injured wouldn't have got 6 points anyway , Silva first sub doesn't come on. Soucek assemble! Needed those 15 bad lads.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bruno was the most captained player of the season apparently.

Something like 80% I saw earlier. Absolute bloodbath :lol:

Dutch D

Bruno was the most captained player of the season apparently.

Something like 80% I saw earlier. Absolute bloodbath :lol:
Had Cancelo as captain for a while but didn't dare, went with the 'safe' option.

Really dislike Fernandes as a player. first GW in the team, resisted it until KDB got injured. Should've known better but went with the crowd. Hope to get rid of him again asap. Will probably score against Arsenal though. Fluke pen I'm betting on.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had Cancelo as captain for a while but didn't dare, went with the 'safe' option.

Really dislike Fernandes as a player. first GW in the team, resisted it until KDB got injured. Should've known better but went with the crowd. Hope to get rid of him again asap. Will probably score against Arsenal though. Fluke pen I'm betting on.

This is the problem this year. I’m bored of owning Bruno and Son but any return for them wipes you out as a non owner because of their 50%+ ownership.

Defeats the fun in the game so I think I’m going to just go in on some differentials.

Last edited:

Dutch D

This is the problem this year. I’m bored of owning Bruno and Son but any return for them wipes you out as a non owner because of their 50%+ ownership.

Defeats the fun in the game so I think I’m going to just go in ok some differentials.
Yeah, I want to bring in some more fun players as well. Really thinking about cutting Bruno Fernandes asap.

Problem is I keep hearing about GW26 double, so I don't want to use my wildcard yet.

Ødegaard been priced at 6M :eek:
Tempting! Wonder how many people will go for him. I'm so happy with Saka in my line-up I'll stick with him for now.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, I want to bring in some more fun players as well. Really thinking about cutting Bruno Fernandes asap.

Problem is I keep hearing about GW26 double, so I don't want to use my wildcard yet.

Tempting! Wonder how many people will go for him. I'm so happy with Saka in my line-up I'll stick with him for now.

This is a handy DGW planner I’ve seen online.

I’m going to try and avoid a WC or Free Hit and hopefully bring KDB back in if he’s fit.

324-B0859-C0-DC-4-A98-98-D2-CA69-D8-FF814-E.png

Yeah I’m not getting MØ in. Don’t think he’ll have a Bruno like impact and there’s a lot of great cheaper options like Soucek, Lookman, Saka, Gundogan and Raphinha out there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is a handy DGW planner I’ve seen online.

I’m going to try and avoid a WC or Free Hit and hopefully bring KDB back in if he’s fit.

324-B0859-C0-DC-4-A98-98-D2-CA69-D8-FF814-E.png

Yeah I’m not getting MØ in. Don’t think he’ll have a Bruno like impact and there’s a lot of great cheaper options like Soucek, Lookman, Saka, Gundogan and Raphinha out there.
Could you share a link to that? por favour.

Definitely saving my wildcard for that double gameweek. I've used my free hit already so will have to maximise every transfer to try and ride out that horrible looking gameweek 29.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Could you share a link to that? por favour.

Definitely saving my wildcard for that double gameweek. I've used my free hit already so will have to maximise every transfer to try and ride out that horrible looking gameweek 29.

This guy is the greatest Twitter follow ever.

The man just dedicates his life to fixture rearrangements :lol:

Last edited:

Dutch D

F*ck me, Kane also injured. Any indication how long it will be for?

All my premium players have blanked this week: Fernandes (2), Salah (2), Kane (1). Meanwhile Little Chili is bossing it, as is Soucek (on the bench).

The Kane and KDB injuries don't allow me to transition funds from the bench. Really screws with the plan.

Bamford has also blanked three in a row now. Hesitant to sell him, because I have him since GW1 so he represents a lot of value.

DCL has a decent run of fixtures so I'm considering him as a Kane replacement, but it feels like such a shame as I had him since GW1 too and he was 7m then, 7.6 now.

Top Bottom