FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Meh.. can't really brag about 2nd but pleased with how I did this season.

First time I ever applied myself, I usually tap out early but lockdown and personal things meant I was able to maintain this season.

GG @Dutch D 🤝
GG, was fun and exciting until the end. Was a fun distraction during COVID.

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️
@Rex Banter @Macho @Trilly, FPL has been launched again. New prices known. Definitely going for my boy Buendia this year.

@American_Gooner surely I've earned a better tag than 'well-known member' by now? How about 'FPL Champion 19/20'?
I wanted this title so bad :lol:

Congrats.

I've retired so I am not going for anybody :cool:

I wanted to rage quit last season so badly cause of Arteta's Arsenal but I was kinda held hostage by FPL - so giving it a miss as I want the option to skip this coming season entirely if I wanted.

Dutch D

I wanted this title so bad :lol:

Congrats.

I've retired so I am not going for anybody :cool:

I wanted to rage quit last season so badly cause of Arteta's Arsenal but I was kinda held hostage by FPL - so giving it a miss as I want the option to skip this coming season entirely if I wanted.
Man, I hope Arteta is sacked before the start of the season so you come back from retirement. Was a nice competition last year.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ✔️
Have we got a league sorted for the new season. Hopefully not peak too early this time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately
Trusted ✔️
Would be nice to play some fantasy again, its been a little while.

Dutch D

I just worry I get tunnelvision on players I like and disregard players I don't like who are getting points. Had to bite the bullet at some point last season and get Fernandes and Lingard in for a while.

Will try to get a good score without Fernandes this season. Current main pick is Son as a replacement, but I'm still not sure if I'll start him GW1. Sancho is also interesting.

Hjalmaar

Nobody likes a show off.
sad batman GIF

Latest posts