• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

blrgooner

Established Member
I messed by starting with Havertz and keeping ings on the bench. Still not too bad coz I had Salah, Bruno and Antonio I guess.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Off to a nightmare start. Gambled on Kane moving and kept money in the bank to tranafer to him in one move. Defence bar TAA 1 point each, Havertz comes on and keeps Ayling on the bench and no Bruno. 64 points simply not enough considering what was possible :(

Might retire now I'm so far behind everyone else.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can I get the league code? Have I been kicked out or something? Lool

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
**** sake.

I was going to swap out Fernandes with Lukaku and make him captain (along with a few other changes such as Duffy in).
But I got drunk Friday evening and forgot all about it.

Now @Macho and @Rex Banter might surpass me. You hate to see it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

**** sake.

I was going to swap out Fernandes with Lukaku and make him captain (along with a few other changes such as Duffy in).
But I got drunk Friday evening and forgot all about it.

Now @Macho and @Rex Banter might surpass me. You hate to see it.

Doing alright this week even though I’ve had blanks from my big hitters Son and Bruno.

Alli had been a great pick up in draft though.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Doing alright this week even though I’ve had blanks from my big hitters Son and Bruno.

Alli had been a great pick up in draft though.
Same. 61 points and Benrahma and Antonio still to go. Last week I had Benrahma score 12 points on the bench. Let's hope he does well this week and Barnes doesn't score 10points on my bench this time. Seems to happen an awful lot for me, haha.

Dutch D

Don't know what to do with my squad, had two free transfers, but I'm kind of happy with the squad so far. Sold my only Arsenal player in Ben White, because I'm afraid of a price drop. Still holding on to the other transfer so far.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

I've had to take drastic action and have taken an early minus 8. Hopefully there is no covid :/

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Are White or Tsimkas likely to play this week? Running out of defenders

Tsimikas I’m not sure. Robertson is touch and go for Chelsea.

He’s played really well so hopefully Klopp gives him another game and I’ll move to Livramento then.

Dutch D

Tsimikas I’m not sure. Robertson is touch and go for Chelsea.

He’s played really well so hopefully Klopp gives him another game and I’ll move to Livramento then.
I'm debating waiting for the Liverpool - Chelsea line-up to make the same transfer, or to just make it now. Livramento has his ownership up to 3.3% and 100k transfers in, so not sure where the break point is, because I want to capitalize on the price rise of Tsimikas.

I already transfered out Ben White, because I was expecting a price drop, but I don't know exactly how price drops work. He has been sold 230k times, but still at 4.5.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm debating waiting for the Liverpool - Chelsea line-up to make the same transfer, or to just make it now. Livramento has his ownership up to 3.3% and 100k transfers in, so not sure where the break point is, because I want to capitalize on the price rise of Tsimikas.

I already transfered out Ben White, because I was expecting a price drop, but I don't know exactly how price drops work. He has been sold 230k times, but still at 4.5.

Livramento is going up any day now. I’m pulling the trigger on Tierney to Tino then waiting until Tsimikas stops playing to move him.

Chance if he plays and does well against Chelsea he could have a 4.2M selling price and I can swap him for a 4.5M.

Dutch D

Livramento is going up any day now. I’m pulling the trigger on Tierney to Tino then waiting until Tsimikas stops playing to move him.

Chance if he plays and does well against Chelsea he could have a 4.2M selling price and I can swap him for a 4.5M.
Ah crap, that kills any chance of taking advantage of the price rise late.

Also, I was looking online for an explanation how price changes work, and I saw a Tweet that suggests Barnes is close to a price drop today, so now I'm worried about that.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ah crap, that kills any chance of taking advantage of the price rise late.

Also, I was looking online for an explanation how price changes work, and I saw a Tweet that suggests Barnes is close to a price drop today, so now I'm worried about that.

Algorithm isn’t 💯 but I usually go off this.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Price drops are killing me. I've had 3 players drop in price, Pepe twice now. Don't know why I went with Arsenal players.

Dutch D

Algorithm isn’t 💯 but I usually go off this.

Interesting site, didn't know about this one. Has Barnes at 90% to drop tonight. Problem is he does have a good fixture against Norwich coming up. So I'm hesitant.

Could just drop him all the way down to a 4.5m midfielder and free up 2.5m to upgrade Son to Fernandes as well. So many decisions early on even though I'm quite happy with the squad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting site, didn't know about this one. Has Barnes at 90% to drop tonight. Problem is he does have a good fixture against Norwich coming up. So I'm hesitant.

Could just drop him all the way down to a 4.5m midfielder and free up 2.5m to upgrade Son to Fernandes as well. So many decisions early on even though I'm quite happy with the squad.

I feel like Barnes is a good asset. If you’re generally happy with your team there’s no need for major surgery.

If you’ve got two of Bruno, Kane, Lukaku or Son I reckon you’re in excellent shape.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I feel like Barnes is a good asset. If you’re generally happy with your team there’s no need for major surgery.

If you’ve got two of Bruno, Kane, Lukaku or Son I reckon you’re in excellent shape.
Barnes got me a shipload of points last year.

He’s had a bit of a slow start to the season, but worth persevering with. I may swap him in a few weeks time, at a great value currently but will give Raphinha a chance to prove his worth with some haul-worthy games coming up for Leeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom