• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Bloodbather

Established Member

Triple captained Haaland and he only got an assist in a 4-0 trouncing of Bournemouth. Great start.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Had a pretty poor start to the season, unfortunately. None of my decisions have worked out so far: Bailey as an early punt, Robertson over Diaz, Saka over Martinelli. Kane over Haaland is debatable I guess.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Had a pretty poor start to the season, unfortunately. None of my decisions have worked out so far: Bailey as an early punt, Robertson over Diaz, Saka over Martinelli. Kane over Haaland is debatable I guess.
Martinelli at his price point is a no brainer really.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Template Toms got destroyed yesterday. All those hours of listening to fpl content creators saying you have to go big at the back, all for nothing.

Dutch D

Martinelli at his price point is a no brainer really.
I took Saka because I liked him most of the 8m options and I like him as a player (fun factor). He hasn't done anything yet, though. Adding Martinelli and going triple Arsenal attack seemed a bit much. Did correct it by now, though.

Next move is Robertson + Plange --> Cucurella + Toney if budget allows (it should, I have some money in the bank).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Toney and Gundo bailed me out this week. I’ve picked well but I benched ASM and Bailey so that’s 18 points lost.

Probably moving off Neto and steering clear of Martinelli if we do buy him because that’s going to lead to big rotation.

Like the look of Harvey Elliott or Perreira as a replacement. Gives me about a million in reserve then as well.

I’d also mention that not panicking and wasting your wildcard is probably the smartest move right now. Lot of players who will get numbers are going to have their value tank because of poor starts. Looking at the likes of Son and Mount.

Might hoover one of them up if they keep plummeting.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I could've been in pretty good shape right now had I gone the other way with a couple of my 50-50 decisions thus far. Zinchenko to Trippier and Haaland to Kane in GW1, Kane back to Haaland in GW2, Ødegaard over Martinelli in GW1 and GW2 then doing the switch this week. Neto over Andreas Pereira this week also. Just ****e luck so far.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Toney and Gundo bailed me out this week. I’ve picked well but I benched ASM and Bailey so that’s 18 points lost.

Probably moving off Neto and steering clear of Martinelli if we do buy him because that’s going to lead to big rotation.

Like the look of Harvey Elliott or Perreira as a replacement. Gives me about a million in reserve then as well.

I’d also mention that not panicking and wasting your wildcard is probably the smartest move right now. Lot of players who will get numbers are going to have their value tank because of poor starts. Looking at the likes of Son and Mount.

Might hoover one of them up if they keep plummeting.
It's better to use wild card at least by game week 8 or 9 (half of first half of season before wc) given we get unlimited transfers during wc.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Trent and Robertson are doing me in at the moment, but I'll roll with them for at least one more week. Then maybe a wildcard.

Dutch D

Tempted to wildcard, but I will give Robertson one more week.

Would've liked to get Toney in against Everton, but I would need to take a hit to do it. Will re-evaluate after GW4.

Ideally, I'd do the following moves:
DaSilva -> Gross
Saka -> Rodrigo
Robertson -> Perisic
Plange -> Toney
Raya -> Sanchez

Think that's a substantially better team than I currently have, but surely Robertson and Saka should finally be able to get a return?

blrgooner

Established Member
Tempted to wildcard, but I will give Robertson one more week.

Would've liked to get Toney in against Everton, but I would need to take a hit to do it. Will re-evaluate after GW4.

Ideally, I'd do the following moves:
DaSilva -> Gross
Saka -> Rodrigo
Robertson -> Perisic
Plange -> Toney
Raya -> Sanchez

Think that's a substantially better team than I currently have, but surely Robertson and Saka should finally be able to get a return?
Interesting. I am also in a position where I want to make lots of changes to the team in the long run. I want to bring in Perisic, Toney, Rodrigo etc but I can`t really see myself replacing any Arsenal or Liverpool players for this gameweek. Can`t get rid of Cancelo and James either and Haaland seems quite nailed.
This leaves me with Neto,Sanchez and the bench. Sanchez has been very good for me. So I can get rid of only one player but i want 3 players in :D.
I am quite sure the transfer this week is going to be Neto out for either Rodrigo or Gros, Both Brighton and Leeds have good fixtures. I am still torn on which way to go coz if it is Rodrigo, I would like to make the move soon before the next price change happens. I don`t want to use the wildcard before the transfer window closes though.

Dutch D

Interesting. I am also in a position where I want to make lots of changes to the team in the long run. I want to bring in Perisic, Toney, Rodrigo etc but I can`t really see myself replacing any Arsenal or Liverpool players for this gameweek. Can`t get rid of Cancelo and James either and Haaland seems quite nailed.
This leaves me with Neto,Sanchez and the bench. Sanchez has been very good for me. So I can get rid of only one player but i want 3 players in :D.
I am quite sure the transfer this week is going to be Neto out for either Rodrigo or Gros, Both Brighton and Leeds have good fixtures. I am still torn on which way to go coz if it is Rodrigo, I would like to make the move soon before the next price change happens. I don`t want to use the wildcard before the transfer window closes though.
Yeah I have the same. Sticking with Saka and Robertson one more week despite being tempted by Perisic, Toney and Rodrigo. If Saka scores a brace, for example, I will probably find a different route to Rodrigo and possibly forego the Toney transfer. Let's see.

Edit: I also have a good feeling about Martial as an option. Anyone else?

Kris

Tomiyasu's price has fallen to 4.3. Could be a cheap buy-in to Arsenal defence when he regains fitness.

blrgooner

Established Member
Yeah I have the same. Sticking with Saka and Robertson one more week despite being tempted by Perisic, Toney and Rodrigo. If Saka scores a brace, for example, I will probably find a different route to Rodrigo and possibly forego the Toney transfer. Let's see.

Edit: I also have a good feeling about Martial as an option. Anyone else?
I think its a good idea but I feel Rashford is a better pick. I think he seems to fit in most teams Ten hags puts out and is getting good chances in every game. I somehow don`t want to do that before the Arsenal game though ( Playing FPL while being a fan is tough).

Dutch D

I think its a good idea but I feel Rashford is a better pick. I think he seems to fit in most teams Ten hags puts out and is getting good chances in every game. I somehow don`t want to do that before the Arsenal game though ( Playing FPL while being a fan is tough).
I had Rashford for the first two gameweeks because while I despise United, I like Ten Hag and they had a pretty convincing pre-season. After two blanks I swapped him for Martinelli, though. Adding a third playing striker seems like a good option for my squad at the moment if I do shift Robertson.

Top Bottom