• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I did that and almost had a great week but screwed up by forgetting to change my captain. Wanted Rashford as captain but made Saka to Fernandes change in the last moment and since Saka was my captain last week, Fernandes by default became captain for this week. This made a difference of more than 10K positions in the leaderboard.
Ah that sucks. Always hate when that happens, especially when you do it but forget to save.

I went from 750k to 500k. Had a poor season but have been slowly going back up in recent weeks.

I went middle of the road ultimately, I wanted De Gea as third option from Utd and preferred Isak longterm over Solanke. However, I'm already worried about Isak's minutes and the choice means I have to take a hit to get Haaland this week.

Plan was Robertson -> Shaw, Toney -> Haaland. Both are injury risks so not sure what to do. Not many other Defenders stand out.

Now I'm thinking Robertson -> Estupinan, bench him and delay the Haaland transfer one week

blrgooner

Established Member
Ah that sucks. Always hate when that happens, especially when you do it but forget to save.

I went from 750k to 500k. Had a poor season but have been slowly going back up in recent weeks.

I went middle of the road ultimately, I wanted De Gea as third option from Utd and preferred Isak longterm over Solanke. However, I'm already worried about Isak's minutes and the choice means I have to take a hit to get Haaland this week.

Plan was Robertson -> Shaw, Toney -> Haaland. Both are injury risks so not sure what to do. Not many other Defenders stand out.

Now I'm thinking Robertson -> Estupinan, bench him and delay the Haaland transfer one week
Hope you made the Haaland transfer at the end. I made the transfer but was unsure about his minutes so didn't make him captain.

Dutch D

Hope you made the Haaland transfer at the end. I made the transfer but was unsure about his minutes so didn't make him captain.
I did and also didnt captain but I went with Ake instead of Estupinan. Unfortunately they couldnt keep a clean sheet again

Bloodbather

Established Member

I forgot to update my team this week so couldn't bring Haaland back in. Also left the captaincy on Mitoma when I was planning to change it to Haaland. Probably going to tank my ranking pretty badly.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Decided to go differential and bring Jesus in, Haaland absolutely destroyed my rank. Need a Jesus hattrick today

Dutch D

A Jesus brace or goal + assist is definitely not out of the question today, though. Lets hope he does it

Bloodbather

Established Member

I forgot to update my team this week so couldn't bring Haaland back in. Also left the captaincy on Mitoma when I was planning to change it to Haaland. Probably going to tank my ranking pretty badly.
Dropped 120k in one week. FPL is ruthless. You take your eye off it for one week and you're screwed.

Dutch D

After I play the free hit I can make infinite transfers during the week right? In case of price rises I might want to add some players early in the week even if I'm not sure they'll be in the final team.

blrgooner

Established Member
After I play the free hit I can make infinite transfers during the week right? In case of price rises I might want to add some players early in the week even if I'm not sure they'll be in the final team.
I had the same question. I went ahead and made the transfers and selected "play free hit" option while making the transfers today. I am now able to make more transfers now. So this can be done.

Dutch D

I went for a pretty crazy line-up. Have to think if this will be the definitive squad:

Johnstone
Robertson - Trent - Trippier
Salah (c) - Saka - Martinelli - Eze
Jesus - Kane - Watkins

Game Over

Would you do Ake -> Trent/Dias for a second hit or play Trippier instead?

Think TAA is essential this week.

I’m stuck whether to play Jota or Isak.

Jota’s had a knock, so might play 100-120 mins these next two. Isak has looked phenomenal and Vs the ‘worst team in the league’. I just can’t decide.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Two weeks of forgetting to update my team really did me in, as Haaland scored massive hauls in both of them without me being able to bring him into the squad. Dropped around 300k in ranking in total. Difficult to stay motivated to play the rest of the way, but I'll try to finish top 500k at least.

Dutch D

Ok Gents, need some advice for the final push. I'm one point ahead of my competition in my mini League. My squad is as follows for tomorrow:
De Gea
Mings - Trippier - Dunk
Mitoma - Salah (c) - Fernandes - MacAllister
Wilson - Haaland - Isak
Bench: Kepa, Grealish, Ake, Shaw

The injuries kind of ruined my plan of going from Haaland to Kane, I feel like I need to make a transfer to put Wilson back on the bench. What would you do?
Grealish -> Ødegaard/Eze is what I'm currently thinking. 0.3 in the bank so not much wiggleroom.

My opponent has a stronger first XI minus the fact that he doesnt have Salah.

Top Bottom