<

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Waevi, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

Yeaaaaaah Saiss stung me too. The Wolves fans have been saying this though.

Got 2 free transfers next week so I will take a -4 hit on top of that and have a mini wildcard. Trossard and Saiss gotta go.

Antonio was a big big play, shame he got injured, he will probably have to go too.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  2. Gegen Pressing

Gegen Pressing Well-Known Member

Want to try it out.
    Is the AM private league still
    ddygg1?
    And what is the team's name?

3. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Had a terrible week compared to the 92 points in gw5 and 71 points last week. Currently on 31 with Bamford and Klich to save my week.

Castagne and Rodriguez injured. Might have to take a hit to replace both.

Also bummed that Saiss was benched after securing 7 points last week. Might have to replace him soon.

Quite complicated what to do now. Can sell Rodriguez for 7.7, Castagne for 5.6 and I have 0.6 in the bank.

I'm thinking Bellerin or Zouma for Castagne. Leaning towars Bellerin because I already have Chilwell.

Perhaps Grealish for Rodriguez, but he has a tough fixture against us coming up nex tweek. Ward Prowse could be interesting to bank some more coins.

Any tips?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    RacingPhoton likes this.
  4. lufere7

lufere7 Well-Known Member

Currently sitting in 2nd on the AM league, pretty neat for my first time Fantasy anything.
    Been meaning to get rid of Werner all season but he's been getting points lately and I'm still scared he'll explode soon, but I could outright replace him for Kane/Fernandes so it's a tough choice.

Should get Bellerin in too, I think we're getting lots of clean sheets this season and he has had some great end product, maybe to replace Robertson, pool look dodgy at the back without VVD.

5. Macho

Keep my lead by a hair.

All the people who play every season suck hard at the moment lol

I plan to take the gold this szn :trophy:

6. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

Had Wilson on bench. My goalie and defenders together got some massive scores - 0 0 1 1
    Saiss and Mitchell not playing resulted in some dangerous defenders getting in.

Trilly and Macho like this.
  7. Macho

8. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Tell me about it.

I've pulled off some crazy comebacks tbf but 100+ off top is not a good look. Never had such bad luck in my four years of playing as I did at the start of this season but I think its only upwards from here now.

RacingPhoton and Macho like this.
  9. Macho

Hope you man made your changes boi, they locked in a bit earlier than usual this week.

Yes I purposely didn't say anything.

10. lufere7

I remembered last minute after being screwed by Friday games last week :lol:

I think this is where my decline starts tbh, I feel inexperience is going to get me, I got my first major injury in Ings this week and I felt lost :lol:
    Swapped Bellerin for Robertson to be able to afford the Ings-Kane switch but now I have the 2 Sp**s forwards and they are entering a nightmare run after this so I'll probably blow it when I have to change them lol

Macho likes this.
  11. lufere7

Wait I ****ed up :lol: last night on the mobile app I switched my 2 Brighton defenders in for the Soton ones and made Kane captain instead of Salah, didn't notice the little confirm on the corner and just went back thinking it saved, now I'm out of 12 easy points ffs.

**** this UI, should've at least warned me my changes weren't going to be saved :mad:

RacingPhoton likes this.
  12. Macho

I did something similar with my free hit at the start of the season - I’m used to the desktop/website.

Still not fully used to the app.

13. Dutch D

Saiss didn't play again. Think I should replace him. Have 1.1 in the bank.

Also feel like Rodriguez isn't performing, so contemplating replacing him for Grealish, but he has some easy games coming up.

Might save up a transfer this time and use Justin instead of Saiss the upcoming week.

14. Macho

Rodriguez has some good fixtures coming up, Fulham, Leeds and Burnley? I’d atleast wait until after Fulham for sure, possibly leave him for all 3 weeks depending on how he looks.

Saiss, yeah I’d ship him out if you have a transfer to spare he’s done for now.

Dutch D likes this.
  15. Dutch D

Any recommendations? Have Saiss, Justin, Chilwell, Bellerin, Dunne.

16. Macho

lol that I can not do, cause when your defender gets minus points you'll just think of me :lol:

I'd suggest looking at other FPL teams in our league for inspiration. If I had to give a suggestion, I'd play the fixtures - Man City have good fixtures if you're looking for a premium option. Burnley or Villa if you're looking for immediate budget options.

RacingPhoton and Dutch D like this.
  17. RacingPhoton

Everyone in my league took Bruno and captained him. I made a risky move of taking Auba instead. In hindsight,it looks like I let my emotions take over.

18. Macho

Could be genius mate.

If it makes you feel better, I took out Son for a -4 hit and put in Sterling who got benched..

I thought I was being smart with my Fernandes transfer but the whole league done it :lol:

RacingPhoton likes this.
  19. RacingPhoton

I also took out Son :facepalm: Took a -4 to replace an injured defender. Still having three players injured/infected with covid. With Grealish and Martinez pooping so far, I don't think luck is on my side.

Macho likes this.
  20. lufere7

Bow before your new leader :cool:

Surprised I did so well this weekend and with my 2 Soton guys still to go. Lots of luck tbh, only kept my double Arsenal defense and Son because I had no transfers left, and almost captained Grealish instead of Bruno :lol: