• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Very good week for me. Only Cancelo and Rudiger blanked. I'm at 85 points with Bamford to play. Went from 180k to 90k so far. Don't think many players will have much more than Bamford / Raphinha to play so not expecting a drop.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Can’t wait to bounce back next season and finish in the top 10k where I belong.

Yes I cracked 50 points you ****.
Good luck man, I'm never playing this seriously again lmao.

Lockdown and a big bet I've got on with friends is why I'm still in this - I normally check out by now.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Lockdown and a big bet I've got on with friends is why I'm still in this - I normally check out by now.
We can get away with checking out though bro. Others aren’t so lucky *cough @Trilly cough

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Me and my friends first played for money three seasons ago. We thought it would be a one time thing. :lol:

Unless you’re proper stressed then you’re not going to stop.

Dutch D

Can always count on Bamford. Little bummed about Dallas getting a cleansheet and an assist though, swapped him for Rudiger.

Dutch D

Really annoyed with my Dallas -> Rudiger decision.

Especially now that Leeds have a double gameweek coming up.

The DCL injury also annoying in a double gameweek. Seems like he might be fit for City but might miss the Fulham game.

Considering Holding -> Mee for this gameweek.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Can always count on Bamford. Little bummed about Dallas getting a cleansheet and an assist though, swapped him for Rudiger.
I missed the Bamford bus early. Didn't expect him to score this consistently. Took him in this week as they have a double GW coming up. I am also ****ed with DCL situation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So DCL fit for City but missing Fulham meanwhile got to feel for Justin. Rodgers saying he’s fully blown his ACL.

Plans are in the sh*tter though because it means I’ve got to hold onto Eric f*cking Dier for another week.

Guy is a cockroach, been wanting to transfer him out for a month ffs.

Dutch D

Yeah the DCL injury is annoying. Have to bench him now. Can live with that for one week, but it's really hard to decide what to do now with all those double GW's up in the air.

Was considering Saka -> Raphinha, but not sure if that's the best move. With Dias possibly out I could go with Holding -> Mee as well.

Tough stuff. Might just roll the transfer and see what happens.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Wanted to captain DCL, annoying. I want to captain Cancelo but I don't think Pep is playing him in both games and the fixtures aren't that easy either, so probably just betting on Bruno vs WBA.

Still have 2.8 in the bank but don't know what to upgrade, pretty happy with my team right now. May go Son --> KdB when he's back.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Plans are in the sh*tter though because it means I’ve got to hold onto Eric f*cking Dier for another week.

Guy is a cockroach, been wanting to transfer him out for a month ffs.
Hmmm.. what about your other 2 Sp**s players?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom