• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Guess who thought Sp**s would be a cagey game and that Gundo might be rested for Everton and so didn’t captain him? Yep me.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Guess who thought Sp**s would be a cagey game and that Gundo might be rested for Everton and so didn’t captain him? Yep me.
I hate him. Resisted the bandwagon to bring him in ages ago as I had Foden from that 1st dgw and its been killing me. Otherwise I’m doing pretty well but would have smashed it had I just swallowed my pride and got him in. Literally everyone has him. German prick

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I hate him. Resisted the bandwagon to bring him in ages ago as I had Foden from that 1st dgw and its been killing me. Otherwise I’m doing pretty well but would have smashed it had I just swallowed my pride and got him in. Literally everyone has him. German prick
I know how you feel. This week not captaining him feels like not even owning him. You must be beyond pissed cos I’m fuming. :mad::lol:

Reactions: roz

Bloodbather

Established Member

I spent about 25 minutes last week thinking whether to bring Sterling or Gündoğan in as my third City player (and captain) for the double matchday. Went with Sterling, obviously. Blunder FC right here this season.

Hope Sterling explodes on Everton and justifies the decision. Knowing how it has gone this season though, he'll probably be rested.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I know how you feel. This week not captaining him feels like not even owning him. You must be beyond pissed cos I’m fuming. :mad::lol:
He’s such a cop out player though. Thats what pisses me off so much, he’ll drop off very soon, im sure of it. Guy’s having the purple patch of his life, people only picking him as he’s scored a few goals recently.

He’s obviously a quality player in real life but there’s no way he should be doing this well in Fpl.

Who’s dis Maja guy for Fulham btw?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I spent about 25 minutes last week thinking whether to bring Sterling or Gündoğan in as my third City player (and captain) for the double matchday. Went with Sterling, obviously. Blunder FC right here this season.

Hope Sterling explodes on Everton and justifies the decision. Knowing how it has gone this season though, he'll probably be rested.
I'm in the same boat yeah.

Meh well. Is Gundo injured or what?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He’s such a cop out player though. Thats what pisses me off so much, he’ll drop off very soon, im sure of it. Guy’s having the purple patch of his life, people only picking him as he’s scored a few goals recently.

He’s obviously a quality player in real life but there’s no way he should be doing this well in Fpl.

Who’s dis Maja guy for Fulham btw?
Yeah this season is all about jumping on bandwagons and ignoring logic. It’s put me in the mud completely.

Already looking forward to next season where things hopefully go back to normal.

Reactions: roz

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mental gameweek. 100 points off 8 with 5 games still left.

I love Auba so much. Even my Shaw, Ings and Gundogan captaincy punts came in.

Last edited:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Nice man. Glad the Auba thing worked out for once. It's a shame our upcoming fixtures look so bad, wouldn't mind bringing in Auba for that c*nt Fernandes, but GW25 is not the right time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nice man. Glad the Auba thing worked out for once. It's a shame our upcoming fixtures look so bad, wouldn't mind bringing in Auba for that c*nt Fernandes, but GW25 is not the right time.

Yeah I’m actually binning him this week for Raphinha who has a double.

Going to try and pick him back up in GW29 or so.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You lot are lucky I didn't join. I'm running away with my Skysports league. I had Gudogan as Captain Sat & Fernandes on Sun. Over 300 pts ahead of 2nd place. Everyone puts £10 in winner gets 60%

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Yeah I’m actually binning him this week for Raphinha who has a double.

Going to try and pick him back up in GW29 or so.
I'm also thinking of bringing Raphinha in for Saka and bringing Auba in somewhere between GW27-29 depending on how the weeks develop.

Spend a little time today to think of a plan in broad strokes to make sure the team is set up well for GW26 and GW29 if some double games pop up.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Having a decent week in terms of getting contributions all over the place. Martinez, Cresswell, Mee, Cancelo, Maddison, Fernandes, Sterling, Saka all have done something. Could've been my best week had I opted for Gündoğan over Sterling, despite my punt on Richarlison not working out.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You deserve it bro. Auba basically made up for you bringing him in like three weeks too early. :p

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You deserve it bro. Auba basically made up for you bringing him in like three weeks too early. :p

Up to 119 now with Cresswell and Rudi. Hopefully Dias, Gundo and Lookman can help me.

Yeah with Auba I’ve not minded the early move tbf because I’ve still been getting over 80 last three weeks and it wasn’t like any other premiums were banging the goals in.

I got lucky on the captaincy with Bruno, Son and then Gundo so an Auba 1 pointer or 2 hasn’t really hurt me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom