• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
When would potential double gameweek matches for GW26 be confirmed? All YouTubers assume it's happening but I don't see anything in the app yet.

Dutch D

Literally all my players have blanked so far. Only way to get away with some points is a clean sheet for City which I obviously hope doesn't happen.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Captained Raphinha so need him to pull it out the bag tomorrow.
You must have been seeething at that game. I brought him in as differential to the guy below me in second place in the league, and all those beautiful crosses he made could have probably won me the league right there and then. Could have had 4 assists, man still got 2 bonus regardless of no contributions :lol:. Shows how good he was.

Hopefully we get what we deserve tmoz.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I've had a good gameweek points wise but a nightmare week overall. I put in a lot of prep this week tryna sort out my wildcard in 25 so I can bench boost in 26. I put all this prep in and sort my team out, the guy who made the predictions said it would probably be predicted before the deadline.

It didnt come at all, so I was searching the web all the way until the deadline tryna understand if it still will ****ing happen. I got a 'probably' from a few people so I did it literally last second and didnt go with my original plan. I was meant to get rid of Salah to free up more space for a strong squad for the bench boost but I was worried it wouldnt happen so kept him in case (dont wanna get rid of someone everyone below me has in FPL).

Just to take the piss, the PL announce the fixtures minutes after the deadline for transfers (they usually do so at a much earlier time in the day), its almost as if they did it on purpose tbh. My bench for the DGW will be Pope, Aina, Lookman and a single gameweek Bamford with a -4 this week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You must have been seeething at that game. I brought him in as differential to the guy below me in second place in the league, and all those beautiful crosses he made could have probably won me the league right there and then. Could have had 4 assists, man still got 2 bonus regardless of no contributions :lol:. Shows how good he was.

Hopefully we get what we deserve tmoz.

Mate happened to me twice this season. That KDB masterclass against West Brom where they somehow drew 1-1 and all he got was 2 bonus points as well.

Hurt to see Jesus and Sterling just continuously shelling chances and then Liam Cooper does it again to me Friday.

Hopefully we’ll be ok tomorrow. Lookman came up big for me this weekend tbf. Everyone else has been sh*t.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's so common that I don't even bat an eye lid when he does well or bad. He's a defensive blocker for our teams :lol:

I’m sick of owning him. It’s got to the point where if you don’t captain him and he returns he drops your overall rank.

The guy is literally undroppable though. So annoying.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m sick of owning him. It’s got to the point where if you don’t captain him and he returns he drops your overall rank.

The guy is literally undroppable though. So annoying.
The way he somehow ****houses g + s and 3 bonus is hilarious as well. Newcastle being an example of this.

Looking back, he's the kind of guy you should just captain every game of the season except for vs the top few sides. He's had so many 10+ hauls that it seems quite justifiable.

Dutch D

That assist in the last game was such nonsense, don't think he even got much on it at all, let alone that he meant it as an assist. Somehow the guy keeps raking in the stats while doing f* all. Stupid penalty of course as well.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What a week for me in the end!! 81 points!! I had Struijk, Raphinha and Bamford (c) so that game did me wonders. Got 35 points more than the man below me in the league.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I bloody love you Raphinha lad! Left it late but managed to match Bruno’s score so didn’t miss out not captaining him.

Season keeper for me now as he looks a top player. Be a great Arsenal signing tbh.

Bloodbather

Established Member

That Leeds performance really took the wind out of my sails in terms of my weekly ranking, it looks like. Dropped from ~230k to ~1.4m. I blame Stuart Dallas, owned by 20% of players and scored 17.

Still a good week overall, though. On the cusp of moving into the Top 2.5m for the first time this season. Decent considering I was in the 4m territory as late as Gameweek 14. Recovered pretty well from my idiotic playing early on. Goal is to make into the Top 1m.

Top Bottom