• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Considering to transfer Salah out for Bale in GW28 and then DCL out for Kane in GW29 (and perhaps take a hit to bring in another defender). Can then field the following team in GW29:

Martinez
Holding - Coufal - ??
Son - Aubameyang - Raphinha - Bale
Kane - Watkins - Bamford

Bench: Forster, Gundogan, Dias, Cancelo/Dias (depending on who is transfered out for a hit, thinking Creswell, Dallas or a Brighton defender).

Bit concerned Holding won't play, but can almost field 11 players which I think might bounce me back up from the 170k I'm at now (was 100k last week).

What do you guys think of the Salah --> Bale move? @Trilly @Rex Banter

Only 34 points this week with Dias, Cancelo and Gundogan (c) still to play tonight. Really a disaster week (after a disappointing last week). Losing my lead in my friend's league fast and lost the top spot in the AM league too.

Will definitely wildcard in GW30.
Triple Sp**s attack scares me but I guess it’s super short term. Salah -> Bale in isolation is a no brainier though. Interesting how you’re betting against Arsenal, always seems to work out in fpl. 😂

Just be wary of Bale’s minutes.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Triple Sp**s attack scares me but I guess it’s super short term. Salah -> Bale in isolation is a no brainier though. Interesting how you’re betting against Arsenal, always seems to work out in fpl. 😂

Just be wary of Bale’s minutes.
Yeah it would be just for 2 GW's. Triple really only for one GW, but Salah just scored so now I'm hesitating again.

Dutch D

@Trilly @Rex Banter , Spuds going to destroy us aren't they? Might have to go for Bale after all. Shame I can't afford Kane without taking a hit. Might have to take it anyway give that I was planning on taking a hit next week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly @Rex Banter , Spuds going to destroy us aren't they? Might have to go for Bale after all. Shame I can't afford Kane without taking a hit. Might have to take it anyway give that I was planning on taking a hit next week.

Reckon we might do them tbf.

Captaining Kane because I don’t trust Pep with either KDB or Gundo.

Dutch D

Reckon we might do them tbf.

Captaining Kane because I don’t trust Pep with either KDB or Gundo.
I'm thinking DCL if I don't swap him out for Kane with a hit, but it is a difficult week to decide. No real stand out. Haven't made any changes yet.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm thinking DCL if I don't swap him out for Kane with a hit, but it is a difficult week to decide. No real stand out. Haven't made any changes yet.

Yeah got DCL and hopefully he starts hauling again soon.

Ah KDB or Auba has me so frustrated. No clue which to go with.

roz

Fake News Merchant
First time this season I’m completely stuck on what to do for the coming gameweek.

Had planned on fielding 9 (with a transfer) for this gameweek as its going to be a low scorer anyways but with Saka & Son both taken off with potential injuries leaves me very short. Also kept Holding around as I thought he’d be a decent cheap bench option that would get games every now and then but can’t see him getting a game any time soon.

got both my wild card & free hit left.
Surely have to whip out the free hit?

Dutch D

Auba benched for being late, Gundogan (c) suffering from Pep roulette, Son taken off after 15minutes, Pereira taken off at half time, Bamford injured.

Really need Salah (vc) to play and save my GW. Just bleeding overall rank every week. From 80k to 200k in 3 weeks.

GW29 team doesn't look too great now. Holding not playing, Son and Bamford question marks. Need to make some spot on transfers for GW29 and 30 and then play my wildcard for the run in.

Would you guys transfer Pereira for Dallas (Ful (A), Shef (H)) or for Creswell (Ars (A), Wolves (A))?
Thinking right now to do one of those and DCL to Kane.
Might take a hit to do another transfer, perhaps Salah to Bale, but doesn't look too enticing.

roz

Fake News Merchant
First time this season I’m completely stuck on what to do for the coming gameweek.

Had planned on fielding 9 (with a transfer) for this gameweek as its going to be a low scorer anyways but with Saka & Son both taken off with potential injuries leaves me very short. Also kept Holding around as I thought he’d be a decent cheap bench option that would get games every now and then but can’t see him getting a game any time soon.

got both my wild card & free hit left.
Surely have to whip out the free hit?
@Trilly Id really appreciate your thoughts bro, Ill just do the opposite of whatever you say. Cheers dude.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly Id really appreciate your thoughts bro, Ill just do the opposite of whatever you say. Cheers dude.
Yeah free hit that still.

I’d carefully crafted a squad of around 9 and I’ve lost bamford and Son to injury ffs. Will have to use my 2FT just to have 7 players. Fuming.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Squad of 7 for me if Son doesn’t play but I’m going to free hit even with 2 FTs.

I’m loving Shaw and Rudiger too much as assets and they have good fixtures coming up in GW30 so is it really worth binning them for one week and rushing them back in?

Dunk, Shaw and Rudi totally sorted out my Son captaincy this week and gave me a really high relative score. Still got three chips left so I’m going to FH and pick up some really random players

Dutch D

I have 11 fielded right now, but three are question marks: Bamford, Son and Holding. Couldn't find the space to replace Holding the last few weeks. He was starting for a while. Already did my transfers and took a hit, so not much more to do.

Still debatting whether I should do the WC in GW30 or GW31.

GW30: Villa (Martinez, Watkins) playing Fulham at home. Sp**s (Son, Kane, Bale) playing Newcastle away. Leeds playing Sheffield at home (Dallas, Raphinha, Bamford). Already have quite a good squad for that GW, with triple City to boot.

Really depends on injuries whether I am able to wait a week or not, but it's quite a while until GW30.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I have 11 fielded right now, but three are question marks: Bamford, Son and Holding. Couldn't find the space to replace Holding the last few weeks. He was starting for a while. Already did my transfers and took a hit, so not much more to do.

Still debatting whether I should do the WC in GW30 or GW31.

GW30: Villa (Martinez, Watkins) playing Fulham at home. Sp**s (Son, Kane, Bale) playing Newcastle away. Leeds playing Sheffield at home (Dallas, Raphinha, Bamford). Already have quite a good squad for that GW, with triple City to boot.

Really depends on injuries whether I am able to wait a week or not, but it's quite a while until GW30.

Bamford and Son I reckon will play fwiw. Harder to call with Holding because Arteta is like Pep-lite with his rotation.

I want to go Auba + KT from us but I need to see how we line up on Thursday.

Dutch D

Bamford and Son I reckon will play fwiw. Harder to call with Holding because Arteta is like Pep-lite with his rotation.

I want to go Auba + KT from us but I need to see how we line up on Thursday.
Yeah I would've liked a different Arsenal defender, but he was starting at the time and a cheap enabler. Now I have plenty of budget but no remaining transfers.

Top Bottom