• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Meh.. can't really brag about 2nd but pleased with how I did this season.

First time I ever applied myself, I usually tap out early but lockdown and personal things meant I was able to maintain this season.

GG @Dutch D 🤝
GG, was fun and exciting until the end. Was a fun distraction during COVID.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Rex Banter @Macho @Trilly, FPL has been launched again. New prices known. Definitely going for my boy Buendia this year.

@American_Gooner surely I've earned a better tag than 'well-known member' by now? How about 'FPL Champion 19/20'?
I wanted this title so bad :lol:

Congrats.

I've retired so I am not going for anybody :cool:

I wanted to rage quit last season so badly cause of Arteta's Arsenal but I was kinda held hostage by FPL - so giving it a miss as I want the option to skip this coming season entirely if I wanted.

Dutch D

I wanted this title so bad :lol:

Congrats.

I've retired so I am not going for anybody :cool:

I wanted to rage quit last season so badly cause of Arteta's Arsenal but I was kinda held hostage by FPL - so giving it a miss as I want the option to skip this coming season entirely if I wanted.
Man, I hope Arteta is sacked before the start of the season so you come back from retirement. Was a nice competition last year.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Have we got a league sorted for the new season. Hopefully not peak too early this time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would be nice to play some fantasy again, its been a little while.

Dutch D

I just worry I get tunnelvision on players I like and disregard players I don't like who are getting points. Had to bite the bullet at some point last season and get Fernandes and Lingard in for a while.

Will try to get a good score without Fernandes this season. Current main pick is Son as a replacement, but I'm still not sure if I'll start him GW1. Sancho is also interesting.

Hjalmaar

Nobody likes a show off.
sad batman GIF

Latest posts+

Top Bottom