• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Interesting choices. I started with Son, but I wildcarded early and Sp**s looked dreadful despite Son scoring points.

Really regret wildcarding in GW4, though. My gambles on Torres and DCL really screwed me and then I replaced DCL with Bamford who got injured the next game. Could've been a lot more patient.

Oh well, water under the bridge. I think it's time to start working towards getting Son back in for GW12. So I'll have to get some money out of the team.

Think Sarr -> Mbeumo / Smith-Rowe / Gallagher will be the first step this week. Probably ASM -> Toney / Hwang next. Like @Trilly says, we score so little that it would add another layer of frustration looking at our games hoping Saka will be involved with the few goals we make.
Torres was looking like the ultimate fpl asset then he just dropped off the face of the earth, really weird.

DCL killed me too, nothing more frustrating than a training injury. 😭

blrgooner

Established Member
Interesting choices. I started with Son, but I wildcarded early and Sp**s looked dreadful despite Son scoring points.

Really regret wildcarding in GW4, though. My gambles on Torres and DCL really screwed me and then I replaced DCL with Bamford who got injured the next game. Could've been a lot more patient.

Oh well, water under the bridge. I think it's time to start working towards getting Son back in for GW12. So I'll have to get some money out of the team.

Think Sarr -> Mbeumo / Smith-Rowe / Gallagher will be the first step this week. Probably ASM -> Toney / Hwang next. Like @Trilly says, we score so little that it would add another layer of frustration looking at our games hoping Saka will be involved with the few goals we make.
I think we would score more in the games coming up. For me what is important is that Saka was directly involved in pretty much all the goals we scored. He should have had an assist against Norwich, Got the assist against Burnley etc.

I delayed replacing Jota last week simply because Liverpool are playing Watford. Will now bring in Lukaku for Ron and over the next few weeks bring in City defenders.

I am still not sure how I will replace Jota though. Not convinced by any of the options which are in vogue right now. Would like to bring in Toney the week after so don`t really want to bring in Mbuemo and have a Brentford double to worry about. I think I might go for someone like Zaha and then eventually bring in Son after GW12.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Torres was looking like the ultimate fpl asset then he just dropped off the face of the earth, really weird.

DCL killed me too, nothing more frustrating than a training injury. 😭
Yeah, it really sucked. Looked like a really pro-active move, getting in some players in proper form, but they all dropped off.

I think we would score more in the games coming up. For me what is important is that Saka was directly involved in pretty much all the goals we scored. He should have had an assist against Norwich, Got the assist against Burnley etc.

I delayed replacing Jota last week simply because Liverpool are playing Watford. Will now bring in Lukaku for Ron and over the next few weeks bring in City defenders.

I am still not sure how I will replace Jota though. Not convinced by any of the options which are in vogue right now. Would like to bring in Toney the week after so don`t really want to bring in Mbuemo and have a Brentford double to worry about. I think I might go for someone like Zaha and then eventually bring in Son after GW12.
Yeah, I thought because Firmino got some gametime the week before Jota would possibly be benched, so I sold him for a hit because I didn't have a good bench, but then he started. Same with Shaw. But, I had to make a lot of changes regardless, so this has set me up for the next few weeks (should set me up to not have to take any hits the next few weeks).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like Jota a lot as an asset especially when you factor in price and when I got him in that was when Firmino was out so I thought him and Trent would be enough Pool coverage.

I gambled that Ronaldo would be on penalties and would play every game but in the end I’ve got two free transfer so binning him for Hwang and Mo is pretty easy.

Also I’ve nailed a lot of my defensive picks so I’ve stayed afloat. Walker, Livramento and Trent have been very solid.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Some fires to put out this week now Rudiger is injured. My gut is telling me its time to get Son ahead of some good fixtures. Requires a -8 though.

Dutch D

I'm on 50 points, and missing Tierney, Ødegaard and Smith-Rowe.

C'mon guys, do something for me 😁
On 52 with 6 points coming from the bench and Saka to play. Need Saka to save my gameweek. My closest rival in our friend league has wildcarded to a proper template team and has vaulted ahead of me with 74 points so far with Ramsdale in goal. Not looking good for me.

Some fires to put out this week now Rudiger is injured. My gut is telling me its time to get Son ahead of some good fixtures. Requires a -8 though.
I'm slowly working towards him from GW12, but given that he's scored yesterday, I reckon his price will go up soon.

Dutch D

Wanted to go Ronaldo -> Lukaku, but seems like Lukaku is out for a while.

Went for Ronaldo -> Kane and Saka -> Foden for this week.

blrgooner

Established Member
Lukaku's injutry couldn't have come in a worse time for me. Had some moves on my mind that I'll have to postpone.

I'm honestly thinking of replacing Lukaku with Toney for the next 4 GWs.
I had already made a transfer this week because I had Jota for far too long and now I have to take another hit this week to replace Lukaku. Have gone for Vardy coz I think he has got better fixtures than Kane and I want to go for Son after a couple of weeks.
Its awful especially coz I had taken a hit last week to bring in Lukaku. He has cost me 8 points because of the untimely injury.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Triple captained Salah last week thinking he would bag against Watford. He was ok but really wish I went him for this week instead.. ****s sake

Bloodbather

Established Member

Had both Mount and Salah on my team and captained Cancelo instead. Easily my biggest FPL blunder ever.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Always rated Reece James as one of the best RBs in the league.

This fpl form isn’t a surprise at all, I actually got him in on my wildcard but he got injured and I had to do a sideways move to Rudiger. Fast forward a couple weeks and he’s got 34 points in two game weeks.🥲

Is a sideways move from Rudiger to James worth a transfer? Already got Chilwell as well.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Always rated Reece James as one of the best RBs in the league.

This fpl form isn’t a surprise at all, I actually got him in on my wildcard but he got injured and I had to do a sideways move to Rudiger. Fast forward a couple weeks and he’s got 34 points in two game weeks.🥲

Is a sideways move from Rudiger to James worth a transfer? Already got Chilwell as well.
I am also having Chilwell already. Couldn't decide if I should bring in James. Chelseas's good run of fixtures is ending. But players like him are usually immune to tough fixtures.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom