• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Tom Mix

Not sure where to ask but do you only play fantasy?

I play predictor here Superbru - Free Premier League 2022-23 Predictor Game maybe a pool can be made there or on some other page if you want

Done.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The former is pretty much where I am at now. Salah-Martinelli,Mount-Neto. I think Martinelli offers too much value and looks nailed on. I think going template for week 1 is not a bad idea because nobody has too much of the right kind of information to really go for unique steps.
Rashford is a great idea, but I am not sure where Man utd are now and I am still not even sure of Rashford`s minutes given the Martial/Ronaldo situation. I like Saka more than Mount too. but Martinelli-Mount is better than Rashford-Saka IMO.
Bailey with the Bournemouth opener is indeed mouth watering and I am thinking whether I should go for him instead of Neto anyway. He doesn`t seem to be a long term option though and that is kind of putting me off. I think after the first 2-3 weeks, we may get more information and may want some players in our team and keeping a player who needs to be moved on after a couple of weeks because of fixtures may be counter productive.
Pretty much exactly my thinking.

One thing I am still considering is to go Salah - Martinelli - Mount - but switch Neto to Bailey. For that opener and potential upside, but also because it allows me to go from Raya to Mendy in goal. I'm not getting in on the Chelsea defense so far, so that could be an easy way. Have a feeling they'll be defensively shaky at the start, though. Could you save the cash for flexibility.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pretty much exactly my thinking.

One thing I am still considering is to go Salah - Martinelli - Mount - but switch Neto to Bailey. For that opener and potential upside, but also because it allows me to go from Raya to Mendy in goal. I'm not getting in on the Chelsea defense so far, so that could be an easy way. Have a feeling they'll be defensively shaky at the start, though. Could you save the cash for flexibility.

I’ve gambled on Sancho.

Also I’ve gone with the two 4.0M Leicester keepers :lol:

Full balls to the wall this year.

Dutch D

I’ve gambled on Sancho.

I love it.

I had Rashford in my draft all pre-season, but I'm hesitant now. Still could go for him, question is Mount - Martinelli or Saka - Rashford for me, haven't made up my mind yet.

I like Saka more than Martinelli, but the latter is just so much value. Also feels bad to have no Chelsea. Few hours left to make a decision. Leaning towards Saka now.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I’ve gambled on Sancho.

The Leicester keeper conundrum is one to keep eye on this season. If they don't sign a replacement and rely on Ward he could prove to be a huge bargain and free up funds elsewhere.

I currently have Mendy and Ward, but if Leicester don't sign a new keeper I might sell Mendy and move on with Ward as my #1.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I haven’t signed up in years. I might sign up this time around.

How many people are in the A-M league?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Switching from Zinchenko to Trippier the last hour has done me in. I also switched from Haaland to Kane and switched the captaincy from Salah to Kane the last hour, looking forward to the Haaland hattrick tomorrow.

Great start. I deserve it though for not trusting a Gunner enough and trusting a Spur.

Dutch D

Yeah I went Zinchencko to Walker because I didnt dare to triple up straight away. Let's see in 3-4 weeks, though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Captained Kane instead of Salah.

Need Ward and hopefully Walker to come in clutch.

Had Zinny on the bench ffs

Dutch D

Pretty good week with 74 points. Haaland preference over Kane paid off and gamble on Zinchenko paid off too.
Deciding for Kane against Haaland already screwed me over. Didn't immediately transfer yesterday, so already priced out of a lateral move from Kane to Haaland, which was the back-up plan. Didn't expect that to already happen on Sunday.

Hope Kane balls against Chelsea and Haaland has a relatively quiet game against Bournemouth to keep the loss at a minimum, then I can make a double transfer in GW3. Probably Rashford & Kane out and Haaland & a midfielder in.

Let's see, I'll stay patient this week and hold out on making a transfer.

blrgooner

Established Member
Deciding for Kane against Haaland already screwed me over. Didn't immediately transfer yesterday, so already priced out of a lateral move from Kane to Haaland, which was the back-up plan. Didn't expect that to already happen on Sunday.

Hope Kane balls against Chelsea and Haaland has a relatively quiet game against Bournemouth to keep the loss at a minimum, then I can make a double transfer in GW3. Probably Rashford & Kane out and Haaland & a midfielder in.

Let's see, I'll stay patient this week and hold out on making a transfer.
Yeah its kinda ridiculous how we have had 4 price changes in 1 day.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

With 8million users and the season just starting im not surprised prices changed. As interest wains i think we will see a more steady change to prices.

ThePortugueseGunner

I would advise people to stay calm on the Kane-Haaland situation.

Haaland hauled, but Kane just got unlucky. I seriously doubt that there will be another game in the season where Sp**s score 4 times and Kane blanks.

The key to any game is to stay patient and cold-blooded. The amount of people who already transferred Jesus out, for example, is astonishing. If you have trust in your game, in your team, you shouldn't be affected by one bad GW.

Dutch D

I would advise people to stay calm on the Kane-Haaland situation.

Haaland hauled, but Kane just got unlucky. I seriously doubt that there will be another game in the season where Sp**s score 4 times and Kane blanks.

The key to any game is to stay patient and cold-blooded. The amount of people who already transferred Jesus out, for example, is astonishing. If you have trust in your game, in your team, you shouldn't be affected by one bad GW.
Yeah, I'm sitting tight. At least for GW2 I'm not making any transfers. Will re-assess after.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I switched out Kane for Haaland instantly after Kane blanked, proved to be a good move because I would be priced out of it had I not moved so quickly.

I initially had Haaland and only switched to Kane during the last day anyway. Should've never done it. I was never in the "Haaland is unproven in the PL and might not hit the ground running" camp, the guy's goalscoring ability is beyond that.

Kris

I switched out Kane for Haaland instantly after Kane blanked, proved to be a good move because I would be priced out of it had I not moved so quickly.

I initially had Haaland and only switched to Kane during the last day anyway. Should've never done it. I was never in the "Haaland is unproven in the PL and might not hit the ground running" camp, the guy's goalscoring ability is beyond that.
Did the same with Mahrez for Kulusevski right after city game. Was hoping for Mahrez to be a regular starter now that Jesus and Sterling are gone but looks like will be more bench warming for him.

Top Bottom