• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Bloodbather

Established Member

I've been half-assing FPL ever since I tanked my ranking by forgetting to update my team in GW30 and GW33.

My lineup for this week is Steele, Trippier, Botman, Trent, Ødegaard, Mac Allister, Mitoma, Rashford, Wilson, Kane, and Haaland. I'm counting on a good Newcastle performance against Chelsea, so I'd keep Wilson personally.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm waiting on team leaks but my current thought is Haaland out and Kane in, I can't see Haaland starting after playing 90 mins on Wednesday.
I was thinking of doing the same but I thought Grealish is probably the bigger problem. If news leaks I might go -4 and swap out haaland also

benjamin86

Established Member
I was thinking of doing the same but I thought Grealish is probably the bigger problem. If news leaks I might go -4 and swap out haaland also
I had Kiwior and Trossard on the bench today with Mitoma and Wilson starting and coming on as subs for 1 point each. :nope:

Dutch D

I had Kiwior and Trossard on the bench today with Mitoma and Wilson starting and coming on as subs for 1 point each. :nope:
I went for Mahrez instead of an Arsenal boy, sothat was disappointing, but the -4 for Kane worked out.

blrgooner

Established Member
I was away travelling and couldn`t really follow much. Just followed twitter on the last day and got to know that Halland is benched and replaced him with Kane( Which was kinda my plan anyway). Got lucky with the fact that I didn`t really need to think about the transfer at all.
Finished 1st in the AM mini league .. I think I finished 2nd last time :). 16k overall.

Dutch D

I was away travelling and couldn`t really follow much. Just followed twitter on the last day and got to know that Halland is benched and replaced him with Kane( Which was kinda my plan anyway). Got lucky with the fact that I didn`t really need to think about the transfer at all.
Finished 1st in the AM mini league .. I think I finished 2nd last time :). 16k overall.
Sick finish, GG

Bloodbather

Established Member

Finished 522k~ for the season. Was shooting for a top 500k finish this year, which I clearly would've gotten had I not forgotten to update my team in GW30 and GW35. Lost nearly 250k~ in ranking in total because of those two GWs because in each one I couldn't bring Haaland in and he exploded. Bummer.

Still, I'm on an upward trajectory. Had finished in the 3M~ area in my first year, and 695k~ last year.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Done rubbish. I'll renew the league for next season and aim to do better but nobody expects me to win it. So no pressure

benjamin86

Established Member
Any tips? I found out way too late (the last game) that the team sheets were leaking out early.

blrgooner

Established Member
Any tips? I found out way too late (the last game) that the team sheets were leaking out early.
I realized this season that there are usually leaks of starting lineups for the first game.Its difficult to use on most weeks unless you make the transfers in the last minute but on days like final day of the season, it could be very useful. You can get it from the twitter feed of some FPL content creators like @LetsTalk_FPL. They themselves usually tend to get info from twitter feed of accounts like @Teamnewsandtix usually.
Usually these leaks come up around 2-3 hours before the first game of the week.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've renewed the league for next season. If you already signed up you'll be automatically entered. For newbies I'll post a new access code once I have one.

Dutch D

Really looking forward to drafting all summer and then regretting some choices after GW1, haha.

Top Bottom