• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

France Portugal 2000

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Highlights on now, just heading for extra time.

Oh, it's on Eurosport btw, bring on the attack of the portuguese nutters.. :lol:

GlasgowGooner

what did they actually get sent off for, i dont think its actually shown what Nuno Gomes and Xavier actually did.

Arjan

GlasgowGooner said:
what did they actually get sent off for, i dont think its actually shown what Nuno Gomes and Xavier actually did.

Didn't Nuno Gomes hit the referee, and he most likely verbally assaulted the linesman and the referee.
Funniest moment is when the referee holds up the red card for gomes? and someone else knocks it out of the referees hand! :D

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Arjan said:
Funniest moment is when the referee holds up the red card for gomes? and someone else knocks it out of the referees hand! :D

Paulo Bento got a 5 month ban for that, or so I read in the OSM..

Gurgen

Established Member
It was really sad how those Portugese players were fired up when it was a clear handball :roll:

Some people just can't accept losing can they.

GlasgowGooner

nah it was just an international ban because i remeber Xavier getting an 8month ban while playing for Liverppol and i don't think it was just for handball :)

Gurgen

Established Member
I don't really think it's unfair, the first team to score wins, what's unfair about that? Yes, lucky goals happen, but they happen in regular matches as well.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom