• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

France Team

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 1,299

lewdikris

Established Member
Thing is - Zidane's always played behind two strikers. He is a midfield playmaker rather than a Dutch no.10.

O, and Mendy's not in the squad!

All France need to do to click is to just use players to their best way of playing. You simply don't have time in international football to make players get used to tactical systems - it takes about 10 games in a row to do that, and they've only got three before they're ****ed and out.

Every team will probably suffer slightly from not having 11 players who fit even a simple 4-4-2 - look at Scholes for England who's top class and looks lost. But at the moment France are stifling Henry, Pires and Gallas - which is too many.

Let Henry play deep and out left so that he can run with the ball and Zidane can occupy the centre where he's most use, maybe keep Bobby on the right as one concession, and stick Gallas at centre-half and then the sheer quality of starting XI will probably see them through. Play a pressing game like they're doing and they'll need twice as much good luck as they're already having....

Adam

Established Member
I do mean two winger/strikers ala Arsenal, so effectively he is playing behind two, but like Arsène would do - he would play him high up the pitch because that is where his best work is ala Hoddle.

Mendy was my little dig. He should be there. Him and Evra are future French full backs - maybe Clichy can push Evra too.

442, or 433 - either is good with France as long as the players perform. Anything better than that Croatia match!

brianfrance

Established Member
Chips here everybody said Santini's tactics is ****
L'equipe and all others
I'm looking forward the "after euro" you know. The French squad is boring and we won't win the euro.
As Adam said, the REAL FRENCH DEFENSE is not there.
IMO opinion, we need Giuly or MICOUD.
I hope after a **** euro we'll see Mendy-Gallas-Thuram-Evra. Sagnol is a great RB but Mendy is better.
Also Santini in the Sp**s's house, Marlet won't be in the squad in the future, that's great.
**** time for France, I have just great hope for the next World cup

thegame24

Established Member
"As for Thegame24, if you state the obvious of course people are going to agree with you. Hey look at me everyone, I told you I was right, Pires should be playing on the left....... No s**t sherlock, thanks for enlightening us!"

What?

why the hell did this statement come up?

What the hell has that got to do with anything ive said?

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom