• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francesc Fàbregas Soler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaestroCesc

Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph 6m

Arsenal will end with around £33m from 2011 Fabregas deal. Initial £25.4m, £2.6m since + £5m now from Barca in remaining 'incentive' clauses

<a class="postlink" href="https://grabyo.com/g/v/9eUyPCoaazG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://grabyo.com/g/v/9eUyPCoaazG</a>

*pukes*

Proof

Established Member
It's official!
BXViOGU.jpg

Caz19

Bigbludfire said:
Caz19 said:
Bigbludfire said:
If Cesc says some sh** about being a gooner I give any member of the team permission to break his leg. Hopefully Steve Bould comes in with a Zidane headbutt to the face

We all have permission to do that
"If I ever wear a Chelsea shirt, you have permission to kill me." - Cesc Fàbregas (2010)

I can't imagine Cesc ever saying that. All these players talk the talk and act hard but in reality they're just complete fannys. All this **** about Cesc "loving Arsenal" or Flamini "fighting for the club" is hilarious, especially Flamini considering he's a washed up tw*t who's ditched us before

Fact is players say so many things they don't mean though.

Eto'o said something like "I'd rather grow groundnuts in my home village in Cameroon than play for Chelsea" and that is a real quote by the way. And look, a few years pass and he's playing for them now. A man's word has no meaning these days.

onetowatch

@ Arsegod

Both Chelsea and Mourinho have won significantly more trophies than us in the past 9 years.

They've just strengthened a side that finished above us last season and beat us 6-0.

We've only finished above them once in 10 seasons. Chelsea won the Champions League and FA cup in that season.

Wenger has never beaten Mourinho in a game of football.

Yeah, you're not deluded in thinking they'll only win 1 capital one cup in the next three seasons :roll:

MaestroCesc

Bigbludfire said:
MaestroCesc said:
Pies said:
Exactly. You're clueless. :lol:
Says the guy who holds Cesc in the same regard as Nasri and RVP...

Hardly being a sheep when its true.

Why isn't he allowed to be in the same regard as Nasri and Van Judas?
1. Did way more for the club than both of them combined.
2. He left for Barca hometown club, best in the world. Wanted to come back, we rejected him (that's the big part, put it in bold just to make sure). Didn't really have many other good options so went to Chelsea.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Caz19 said:
Bigbludfire said:
I can't imagine Cesc ever saying that. All these players talk the talk and act hard but in reality they're just complete fannys. All this **** about Cesc "loving Arsenal" or Flamini "fighting for the club" is hilarious, especially Flamini considering he's a washed up tw*t who's ditched us before

Fact is players say so many things they don't mean though.

Eto'o said something like "I'd rather grow groundnuts in my home village in Cameroon than play for Chelsea" and that is a real quote by the way. And look, a few years pass and he's playing for them now. A man's word has no meaning these days.

It's not a real quote though. I didn't believe a single thing that came out that Jersey Shore looking cu*ts mouth and I'm still disappointed he stooped this low

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
He didn't 'want' to come back, he simply got run out of town at Bartha.

He's a **** and I'm glad he won't be parting the red sea in the middle of our pack again. I get why some are so upset though. Then again, that's their fault for supporting AFC for a player in the first place, like Henry. Ah youth.

Flow

Pretty happy actually we didn't sign him.

Wenger would have been forced to play Özil on the wings.

Fabregas isn't the player he once was. If he was, he would've still been at Barcelona.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
MaestroCesc said:
Bigbludfire said:
Why isn't he allowed to be in the same regard as Nasri and Van Judas?
1. Did way more for the club than both of them combined.
2. He left for Barca hometown club, best in the world. Wanted to come back, we rejected him (that's the big part, put it in bold just to make sure). Didn't really have many other good options so went to Chelsea.

He wasn't getting a look in, and so what that he wanted to come back? He wouldn't be in this position if he didn't force his way out of the club he cared so much about. Then lied to the only fanbase that showed faith to him and are quite clearly distraught. I can read, so I don't need it bolded, so don't worry.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Lock thread, Chelsea have bought themselves 2 losses when Cesc makes 2 assists backheel passes to Walcott.

Get back to our real prodigal son CARLOS 'RONALDO' VELA

MaestroCesc

AnthonyG said:
He didn't 'want' to come back, he simply got run out of town at Bartha.

He's a **** and I'm glad he won't be parting the red sea in the middle of our pack again. I get why some are so upset though. Then again, that's their fault for supporting AFC for a player in the first place, like Henry. Ah youth.
I don't support Arsenal for Fabregas lol? A username doesn't mean alot (btw is there any possibility of changing it now hhaha)

You have taken that out of context, I meant out of all the places he could go to, he wanted Arsenal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I said a while back, if we signed him I would be concerned about Wengers sanity. Not because I dont rate Cesc but because we just dont need him. Glad to see Wenger agrees with me and that he is still sane :)

blaze_of_glory

Kroket said:
spartandre217 said:
Kroket said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9309539.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the best games we've played in the Emirates era. If Sagna's move to Man City goes through five players out of our starting XI from that night will be playing for a direct rival next season. A sickening, sickening thought.

Part of the lack of angst over this at board level is the experiences of Kroenke and Gazidis in American sports.

This sort of thing is commonplace here. People are much more attached to the team than the players and few if any are ever immortalized like they are in Europe.

They just don't "get" the reason for the furor and frankly don't give a toss either way.

Yeah, as a Red Sox fan I've seen a couple of players go to the Yankees and fan reaction is nothing like what we've got going on here at the moment. Then again in American sports most players are quite frank about the fact they consider themselves as nothing more than an employee, generally speaking you don't get badge kissing or similar fake **** football fans are being treated to these days.

Yup, and its actually a much healthier and more honest way of going about things, for both players and fans (even if I often struggle to see things that way myself). Players with actual loyalty to a club are going to be very few and far between, mostly connected to who they supported growing up etc. We shouldn't expect it to happen, we should just embrace the rare instances it does occur.

Salieri

Flow said:
Jack and Aaron will once play for our competitors won't they :(

As long as Wenger is in charge, this is very much a possibility imo. Arsène is the reason those two are here, and he very much might become the reason they leave.

But this Cesc transfer puts so much pressure on Özil. He must deliver on a Cesc level. In goals term, i think he can't, but in assists, he will. And here's where Ramsey comes in. Aaron must continue scoring. Only then we will be fine with losing what Cesc could bring.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lock this ****. As much as I thought we really didn't need him, part of me has died. Strange one.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Suave Gooner89 said:
ArseGod said:
Can't wait until three years from now, when he's picked up only a Carling cup medal, and he's sold once more for not being good enough. He had it all here, and he passed it up. Hope he gets syphilis

In what universe do a Chelsea side coached by Mourinho, consisting of Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, etc. Only win a League Cup in three years?
Same universe where a Real Madrid side coached by Mourinho, consisting of Ronaldo, di Maria, Özil, etc. go a season without winning anything in 12/13.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
tap-in said:
I said a while back, if we signed him I would be concerned about Wengers sanity. Not because I dont rate Cesc but because we just dont need him. Glad to see Wenger agrees with me and that he is still sane :)

Think I'll reserve judgement on Wenger's sanity until I see him address our DM, RB, and CF needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom