• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francesco Totti

Ratinho

Established Member
I think, and I stress THINK, they're far more likely to keep those four as Del Piero is on his last knees, and release Zalayeta.

_scorpion_

Established Member
Ratinho said:
I think, and I stress THINK, they're far more likely to keep those four as Del Piero is on his last knees, and release Zalayeta.

Good point. Dont forget that they have Mutu now....so thats potentially 6 strikers;

1.Zaltan
2.Del P
3.Trez
4.Mutu
5.Zayaleta
6.Possibly Cassano or Bojinov

Someone will be released....most Juve fans are saying 100% its Del Piero. But I think they will let another go if they plan to get Cassano or Bojinov.

Soler

Established Member
I think it'll definitely be Del Piero. Apparently he and Fabs don't get along too well, and I can see Zalayeta being loaned out again to a Spanish club. Then again Juventus are a business notsomuch a club, if Moggi sees a good deal Zalayeta could go cheaply.

Juve strikers 05/06, IMO:

- Zlatan
- Trezeguet
- Mutu
- Cassano

Plus they've still got Miccoli on loan at Fiorentina.

asajoseph

Established Member
Del Piero's been linked to Chelsea today - if he's the best they can come up with this summer, I'll be rather relieved...

Soler

Established Member
-shrug-

Del Piero will go the Baggio route. He'll probably go to one of the upper mid-table clubs, probably Udinese so he doesn't get confused by the kits :p

Latest posts+

Top Bottom