• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubamagoal

There it is. Cat’s out of the bag. Raul's final coup de grace to Arsène's Arsenal.

Players have taken a paycut. Bonds were repurchased by Kroenkes to lower interet payments. We are reported to sign Willian and Coutinho on high wages. Yet there is need to sack 55 people? People who have been with the club through many years and combined earn much less than one prominent player.

Some questions need to bee asked:

1. Why didn’t the club try harder to retain employees at this time of trouble?
  2. Was the paycut purposed to be for signings? For agent fees?
  3. Will scouts be replaced?
  4. If Özil didn’t agree to the purpose of the paycut, was he ostracized since the lockdown as punishment?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The big difference is the agent influence. It's entirely possible that we go from general incompetence to bigger incompetence plus potential corruption.

That's my big concern, we won't really know how this will play out until years from now in terms of agent use.

PressResistance

Anyone who is against conventional scouting as the basic method of rating a player, how he fits in, is not particularly smart.

Let me illustrate this.
You go out and set your eyes on the prize and pull in a bird that you find fits you the most.

Or you can let some fan boys and supposed amigos sell you on some friend that has all filtered pictures and you're thinking here's the ultimate prize, only to be stuck with a whale.

Are you not noticing how important it is to have loyal servants of the club with less hidden interests or are you willing to trust your country club honcho dons who have set their eyes on that agent fee and bonuses?

GDeep™

League is very weak
There it is. Cat’s out of the bag. Raul's final coup de grace to Arsène's Arsenal.

Players have taken a paycut. Bonds were repurchased by Kroenkes to lower interet payments. We are reported to sign Willian and Coutinho on high wages. Yet there is need to sack 55 people? People who have been with the club through many years and combined earn much less than one prominent player.

Some questions need to bee asked:

1. Why didn’t the club try harder to retain employees at this time of trouble?
  2. Was the paycut purposed to be for signings? For agent fees?
  3. Will scouts be replaced?
  4. If Özil didn’t agree to the purpose of the paycut, was he ostracized since the lockdown as punishment?
Superb post.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Curious to see how this affects Football Manager... No more Scouting Centre?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Miki Marin said he’s responsible for Martinelli and Saliba. Pipe down man.

I've literally just read an article saying the club went against his players previously. You call Kike a fraud daily.

Plus Saliba went for 30M, hardly a hidden gem.

I don't know what you're getting at.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
That's my big concern, we won't really know how this will play out until years from now in terms of agent use.

Yeah, but that's also why we shouldn't overreact to this. I'm concerned too, but going all doom and gloom shortly after we won the FA Cup benefits nobody. Nor does romanticizing the period before. Can't say the last few transfer windows were the worst we had in the last 10 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I've literally just read an article saying the club went against his players previously. You call Kike a fraud daily.

Plus Saliba went for 30M, hardly a hidden gem.

I don't know what you're getting at.
The job of a scout is to advise, it’s up to the club who they buy.

You said he hadn’t found a player for ages when in the last year he is being credited for Martinelli and Saliba.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I’ve been Hagn’d ffs.

K7rdL9sV_400x400.jpg

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

The job of a scout is to advise, it’s up to the club who they buy.

You said he hadn’t found a player for ages when in the last year he is being credited for Martinelli and Saliba.

Stop saying he's been credited on finding Saliba then telling me Kike said it. :lol:

I could of recommended Saliba ffs.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isn't this all a bit knee jerk. We don't even know what the plan is. As much as the Kia involvement looks suspect, we did appoint a manager who hadn't managed a single game before.

Arteta says we have a plan. Why not wait to see what it is? He is the one person I have faith in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom