• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Token Yank

This is worrisome. But didn't statdna give us bums like Elsideways, Perez, and Musti. Sven turned out to be a bum. Are we just not going to have scouts? Or focus everything on the academy? Don't get it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Surely they'll be replaced but it'll be bought by Raul and Edu. most of our current scouting staff from wenger era it needed overhaul to be honest but i don't agree about Francis sacking.

GDeep™

League is very weak
@Riou

What are you doing?

I just told you I have gone off Bellerin SINCE his injury? Even Martinelli, I don’t think he’s a Brazilian phenom like some make out, but a top kid none the less.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This is worrisome. But didn't statdna give us bums like Elsideways, Perez, and Musti. Sven turned out to be a bum. Are we just not going to have scouts? Or focus everything on the academy? Don't get it.

Yeah it did, and guys like Ivan and Wenger decided to go against Cagigao and sign them, so I'm unsure of what he really did.

I need some structure tbh, confused.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Biggest problem here is that we are going to go for an agent and contact book led transfer strategy..
That's the major problem here. We've always had issues with recruitment but we at least had decent people working in that department albeit with idiots above them who ignored the good work they had been doing. Now we don't even have them at all. We're gonna see a lot more Cedrics in the team soon enough.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well he hasn't been very convincing over the last decade then because we haven't done well.

I don't know if I am missing something here? We have competed for the title in a decade, recruitment is a massive part of that so I'm not sure if it's such a huge loss?

My worry is the growing influence on Kia ffs, slime ball is getting deeper into Arsenal as the days roll by, knows the clubs every move.
https://theathletic.com/1735166/202...aubameyang/?amp#click=https://t.co/oDp2f2tcq5

Read the article..

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Why are we sacking our head scout? Don’t tell me we are going in the direction of agent led transfers rather than scouting, it’s just a recipe for ****ing disaster.

Sometimes it may work out or help but at the same time you’re not able to cherry pick the exact players you need from a tactical or statistical standpoint. In the long run it would come back to bite.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I‘ve see through Sanllehi for a long time and I‘ve had many fights about this guy here.

While it does feel good to be right again, it‘s a shame others at the club couldn‘t see it earlier.

The damage Raul Sanllehi has done since he has arrived is so big that I fear we will not recover for a very long time, if ever. **** Gazidis for bringing this crook here.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

In the same summer, Arsenal signed Lucas Perez from Deportivo de La Coruna. The club had intended to buy Jamie Vardy, triggering his release clause before the striker decided to remain at Leicester. Perez was on the brink of a move to Everton when an agent working on the deal asked Cagigao whether he’d considered him an option for Arsenal. “Not a chance,” was Cagigao’s response. “He’s a mid-table player.”

With Arsenal against the clock and under pressure to bring in a striker, they decided to sign Perez anyway. Again, statistics were a factor. That’s the nature of any transfer window: sometimes the deals you can do — the deals you have to do — are not the deals you’d ideally want to do.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom