• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Coquelin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I remember him and Jack tearing it up as a midfield pairing in the FA Youth Cup in 08/09, time flies by.
He was actually very different as a young player. Much more technical and a good dribbler. I remember him filling in at left back years ago and he had a good ability to take on a defender. He developed into a completely different type of player.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Credit to Coquelin, he played very well when he first broke into the starting 11 and partnered Santi. Unfortunately Coquelin's good form only lasted 1 and half seasons. Coquelin' s form the last two seasons hasn't been up to the required standard for us. Best for both us & Coquelin to part ways. I hope he forges a good career for himself in Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom