• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Coquelin (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I part of me thinks he could go for more than that really but I'm just glad to be rid of. Painful seeing him in the team now but I thank him for that period where he was decent. Another player let down by coaching.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Gunners manager Arséne Wenger was asked if there was truth in the reports that midfielder Francis Coquelin is going to Valencia.

"Yes."

Wonderful news.
Did he take a paycut to get out of this ****?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Good Luck at Valencia Francis
If Arsène has confirmed it we may as well lock the thread.

@Garrincha he may have been one of the better players to come through the youth ranks but not sure it would be top ten. Though think that he is considered just shows how poor our youth ranks have been as opposed to polishing players off ie RVP, Adebayor, Clichy etc.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If West Ham and Crystal Palace are really also interested, I'm disappointed we didn't leverage for a bigger fee. I'll take it though I guess.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Might be that WH and Palace offered a bit more, but he wanted a change of scenery and a bigger club then those 2. You cant really tell Valencia's representatives "hey, we have better offers, raise it up" when they know it means **** cause player himself told them he only wants them and wouldnt sign for Palace or WH

skip spence

Might be that WH and Palace offered a bit more, but he wanted a change of scenery and a bigger club then those 2. You cant really tell Valencia's representatives "hey, we have better offers, raise it up" when they know it means **** cause player himself told them he only wants them and wouldnt sign for Palace or WH
If so, good on him. Valencia has some of the best and most sunny weather in Europe. Nice beaches, good food and Spanish madness. Hope he does well there and enjoys himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom