• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Jeffers (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1122879,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 79,00.html</a>

they need a striker, as celtic might when larsson leaves. a move to the SPL might be good for jeffers. hope he goes and hope they pay generously. :)

Andrew

KoLo28 said:
He is a legend and the legend will be sorely missed :( Good luck franny!

Explain to me how he is a legend. What has he done at Arsenal to justify that sort of tag? :?

beaney

The champers is coming out if that deal gets done!!!!!

bloody GOOD RIDDANCE!

he actually might do quite well in Scotland, in fact i hope he does, it might give him some confidence.

good riddance but good luck also. :lol:

Gunner4life09

how can franice jeffers be a legend? he has hardly done anything for arsenal since his arrival from Everton, so expensive for a player who really didn't do anything!

Gunner4life09

wait. . . he did sorta got us that penalty last year angainst united? but besides being angainst man utd that prenalty served out no purpose so i guess nothing . . .

Mark

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
He is a legend and the legend will be sorely missed :( Good luck franny!

have to agree there, he's been a fantastic player so crucial in all our success, and those 8 goals or however many they were, truly were magical... :wink:

join in everyone, it's fun! :lol:

KoLo28

sorry, i like him but he hasn't been a legend, just wanted to stir because i know how much you all hate him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom