• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Jeffers (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r_blair2

He became a legend when he booted Neville,lol, I hate the Neville's. Apart from that there is nothing to say hes a legend.

Franny - can he kick him, YES HE CAN :D:D:D:D

Thierrymarron

Thats the receptionist at my work, she says he's ugly so he has to go, i agree. Good woman logic never hurt anyone, except Thatcher

Biggus

Established Member
Theres only one Frannie Jeffers And hes got a set of jug ears Hes a jug eared cont And he playes up front Walkin in a Jeffers wonderland

Gooner83

Jeffers is a good player, he was on the bench alot at Arsenal and never got a chance to get his form together.

At Everton hes started scoring again, he would do well up in Scotland.

How much could we get for him?

A

Anonymous

Gunner4life09 said:
wait. . . he did sorta got us that penalty last year angainst united? but besides being angainst man utd that prenalty served out no purpose so i guess nothing . . .

???

Aussie

Established Member
r_blair2 said:
He became a legend when he booted Neville,lol, I hate the Neville's. Apart from that there is nothing to say hes a legend.

Franny - can he kick him, YES HE CAN :D:D:D:D

Yeah but he could have kicked him a lot harder theres nothing wrong with treading on someones head if there in a **** shirt.

westo

Sunderland want Jeffers.

According to the very reliable (not) Tribalfootball.com Mick McCarthy want Jeffers because he thinks that he can make Jeffers recapture his form. If this happens and we get 2-3 million for him i will be chuffed.

asajoseph

Established Member
Let him go for free. At one point he was (I think) our second highest paid player, behind Sol Campbell. Just to get him off the wage bill....

westo

I wonder how long is left on his contract, so we could pay him out, he can't be good for morale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom