• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Jeffers (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak

has jeffers' loan spell finished?

well obviously we should sell him, if we can. I doubt this rumer is tru, but i hope n pray it is! i just cannot wait to see the back of him, he has to be wengers worst ever decision, ever.

Its just not like AW. In fact i am sure wenger was after rooney, but everton didnt want ot sell him, so gave us jeffers instead, n wenger was on holiday at the time, so someone else completed the transfer, n by the time wenger came bak it was tooo l8!

TB*Gooner*

Ak said:
has jeffers' loan spell finished?

well obviously we should sell him, if we can. I doubt this rumer is tru, but i hope n pray it is! i just cannot wait to see the back of him, he has to be wengers worst ever decision, ever.

Its just not like AW. In fact i am sure wenger was after rooney, but everton didnt want ot sell him, so gave us jeffers instead, n wenger was on holiday at the time, so someone else completed the transfer, n by the time wenger came bak it was tooo l8!

lol

Marinello

How would the prospect of Francis Jeffers going to Southampton as part of a deal to take James Beattie to Highbury sound to you all?

Not that I know anything, but a tiny bird hinted in that direction. Probably just another silly rumour, but anyway........ :?

Ak

Marinello said:
How would the prospect of Francis Jeffers going to Southampton as part of a deal to take James Beattie to Highbury sound to you all?

well from our point of view its a damn good deal. from southampton's dont make the slightest bit of sence. i mean why swap beatie for franny?!? :?

Realwood

PLEASE GOD!! I Hope so...... :p

But than again, it's the Sun...Tourmenting Arsenal fans everyday. It's almost too good to be true. :|

Mark

Established Member
Well the article is all about Murphy and Jeffers is just mentioned once, so they may be interested but nothing is happening so far.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I seriously doubt he would leave just as he is moving up the pecking order. Ali's gotten injured so we really can't afford to be giving our strikers away.

Stim

Apparently the amount is 2 mill for him...take it and take it quick before they realise what they are doing!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lol. You really think he's that bad Stim. You should have some more faith in your players man.

Denish

Quote from the Daily Mail today:

'[Danny] Murphy could be the first part of a Merseyside treble for Charlton boss Alan Curbishley, who also signed Liverpudlian striker Francis Jeffers from Arsenal...'

Looks like Franny is gone. Thank **** for that.

siddharth

Di canio is certain to sign for lazio but if we were to sell jeffers we should sell him and not loan him again like last year.I read that charlton are taking him on a season loan with the option of buying him for 2m which is not a good move. I can see jeffers leaving on a free if it continues like this. ;)

sell him once and for all.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom