• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franck Ribéry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratinho

Established Member
Swap deals never happen anyway.

However, I think it's safe to say that Bobby will probably be moving on in the summer, so i'm not adverse to a talented young player coming the other way. However, as someone has mentioned, I think he's more likely to go back to Metz than Marseille. :wink:

A

Anonymous

GoonerGurjit said:
Who cares if he's ugly? What matters is whether he is good enough for Arsenal? After all look at Ronaldinho.
Women find Ronaldinho strangely attractive. Besides that, he doesn't resemble a *****.
+ Ribery is not the best player in the world.

Wenger14

Established Member
Don't see a swap tbh.

Don't see Bobby leaving in Jan as well. Summer, yes, think it will happen. But right now we need his experience in guiding the younger players this season.

longrufus

Established Member
Give the poor guy a break, he looks like he has been in an accident, look at the scar, maybe a burn.
And who cares if he is ugly, as long as he can play, Keown was no pretty boy.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
But there's a problem. He's ugly. Keown looks class alongside ribéry :wink:

FootballImage20000000000000000000019521.jpg
[/quote]

Gilberto Silva isn't the best looking guy either, but I would say on a team average we re the best looking team in the world always something.

Buhry

Established Member

I think it is time for Arsène and his scouts to pull of something special..
like Henry and Vieira!

sabret00the

Established Member
surely his performance today will rekindle our interest in him, as well as a host of other clubs.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Do swaps really happen, or are they just a myth? Don't think we should be kicking Pires out anytime soon, especially as he has been playing very effectively again recently.

choi12911

We don't need another winger IMO. We already have Reyes, Quincy, Eboue, Ljungberg and Hleb. Oh and he looks scary... really.. :eek:ops:

Soler

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Swap deals never happen anyway.

However, I think it's safe to say that Bobby will probably be moving on in the summer, so i'm not adverse to a talented young player coming the other way. However, as someone has mentioned, I think he's more likely to go back to Metz than Marseille. :wink:

He wants to go to Juventus according to channel 4.

Courier

I did'nt get to watch the under 21 France game but my lad did, he said players who impressed him most were a half cast striker and the french centre back.Anyone any ideas on who they were?

brianfrance

Established Member
Briand is the striker you're talking about, a bit overrated IMO. Zubar is the defender, he plays for a struggling 2nd division side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom