• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franck Ribéry

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazo

Established Member
Re: Ribery

lolcat_what.jpg

Someone has been drinking too much lately.

ultradoc

Established Member

Just saw this on the net and wanted to start a thread in the Dump. I suppose this should be moved to the dump. hehe

Sol man

Webdesignlab said:
Sol man said:
I really think this is the biggest BS I have heard this year. We do not need him as his position is filled by 5 players (nasri, Arshavin, Walcott, Traore and Rosicky).
We also have very good players in the youth team that can play in his position in Wilshere and JET.
Also Wenger rates Bendtner too highly to let him go for a player he does not need.

You are officially insane. The guy is world class.
No you are officially stupid and delusional if you think Wenger will add more players in a position we do not need filling. Might I remind you we are not Real Madrid and we cannot do luxury signings, all the players in his position have either just signed new deals or they have just recently been bought.

As for JET and Wilshere I would prefer them to get a shot in the first team than some fool who will start crying to the tabloids after two year that his dream is to play for madrid.

Furthermore I did not question his class, I questioned the logic behind signing him.

Kraig

Established Member

Sol man said:
Webdesignlab said:
Sol man said:
I really think this is the biggest BS I have heard this year. We do not need him as his position is filled by 5 players (nasri, Arshavin, Walcott, Traore and Rosicky).
We also have very good players in the youth team that can play in his position in Wilshere and JET.
Also Wenger rates Bendtner too highly to let him go for a player he does not need.

You are officially insane. The guy is world class.
No you are officially stupid and delusional if you think Wenger will add more players in a position we do not need filling. Might I remind you we are not Real Madrid and we cannot do luxury signings, all the players in his position have either just signed new deals or they have just recently been bought.

As for JET and Wilshere I would prefer them to get a shot in the first team than some fool who will start crying to the tabloids after two year that his dream is to play for madrid.

Furthermore I did not question his class, I questioned the logic behind signing him.

i get what youre saying sol but are the insults really necessary? bit ott.

as much as i would LOVE Ribery here, it just will not happen. Anything written is this thread regarding a so called transfer is completely redundant. This is more wishlist material than anything else.

Sol man

Kraig said:

as much as i would LOVE Ribery here, it just will not happen. Anything written is this thread regarding a so called transfer is completely redundant. This is more wishlist material than anything else.

I wouldn't have insulted him Kraig if he did not call me officially insane.

Kraig

Established Member

Sol man said:
Kraig said:

thats a fair point :lol:

Sol man

Kraig said:
Sol man said:
Kraig said:

thats a fair point :lol:
:lol: :lol:

sabret00the

Established Member

While i think Ribery would be awesome! paying €40m is not. I'd rather just pay £7m for Hleb.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

sabret00the said:
While i think Ribery would be awesome! paying €40m is not. I'd rather just pay £7m for Hleb.
I'd pay £7 out of my own pocket to watch Hleb get run over. ****, never wish to se him in an Arsenal shirt again. Gained great delight in watching Henry lift the champions league whilst Hleb didn't even manage a place on the bench. I think £30+Bendtner(with a but back clause) wouldn't be a bad deal as Ribery is really that good. But not in a million years would it ever happen. I do find it very interesting that we have been linked to Ribery, benzema and Silva/Mata as although they're all probably smokescreens it would suggest another widean may be coming in this summer.

ultradoc

Established Member

truth_hurts said:
sabret00the said:
I'd pay £7 out of my own pocket to watch Hleb get run over. c**t, never wish to se him in an Arsenal shirt again. Gained great delight in watching Henry lift the champions league whilst Hleb didn't even manage a place on the bench.

Just grow up

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ribery's not happening. I'm not even sure we need another winger/midfielder type. I'll settle for Arshavin/Nasri/Rosicky/Theo/Eboue/Traore. No way we're going to spend a ton of money on a player that Man U/Chelsea/Real Madrid and co have been feeling out. That's a non-starter for me.

Bergy_1995

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. What a joke of an article.

I mean jesus christ, the day Wenger spends £40 million on a player is the day Wacko Jacko comes back from the ****ing dead. I mean, we couldn't even pay for Ribery's wages let alone the transfer fee. Which, to be honest, would probably be about double £40 million.

Bullsheet. Harry Pratt indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom