• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franck Ribéry

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Re: Ribery

I like Ribery a lot and a motivated Ribery would be as good as Arshavin when he first came here. This rumour is rubbish though.

KY

Established Member

If it's a straight swap, it'll be good. If we have to shell out an additional 5 million, i wouldn't mind. But why we just throw in one of Denilson, Eboue or Squillaci as well? They're in need to players in that position (i.e. defensive midfield and defense in general.) Heck take 'em all!

=D

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

PM me if you get anything better than a tweet and by better I mean, dunno, a talking pig who flew into your window and whispered it lovingly in your ear while you slept?

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Ireland coming on. Barton and Ireland in the same midfield - a true nut house.

Giggs - shocking miss!

Emma Lusa

Franck Ribery - 22m

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footybunker.com/arsenal-in-advanced-talks-with-bayern-munich-for-french-dazzler/8023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footybunker.com/arsenal-in-a ... zzler/8023</a>

This guy has seen his career fall apart, once valued at 50m now half that, he has well known injury problems - do we really want to risk this even at 22m?

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Re: Franck Ribery - 22m

Awesome.

I still need Obafemi Martins for my transfer bingo, but the Ribery hit has opened up some new options!

Spork

Established Member

Hey guys, I have accepted a 14 dollar deal to play for Arsenal as a backup LB.

viper_001

Established Member

We should have signed him in 2006, but to be honest he has regressed since then. And the hilarious part is he will cost twice as much as he would have 5 years ago and be on astronomical wages.

Thanks, but no thanks. Even young Ryo will be better than him next season, and he's 18. :lol:

jerome2158

Established Member

too hit/miss for me.

When he's on, he can be untouchable.

But when he's not, he's downright useless.

Add injury problems to that, and in the end it just doesn't work. I have been impressed by some of his performances for France under Blanc, and most likely would be a bit excited to see him here...but it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom