• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franck Ribéry

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Re: Franck Ribery - 22m

If it was Schweinsteiger for 22m, I would get excited.

Raider

Established Member

Never thought he was world class. Wouldn't even want him for 22m.

Mata for 22m would be better for the future. Ribery bounces from club to club far too often.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

albakos said:
If it was Schweinsteiger for 22m, I would get excited.
That's the man we should get if Cesc goes, forget Pastore. Schweinsteiger's on another level.
Sadly it'd never happen.

Raider

Established Member

Schwein would cost over 30m. He wouldn't want to come here anyway.

Was amazing during the world cup, he, Özil and Muller shone through-out the competition.

caek

Definitely not worth it for 22m. Comes with a whole load of baggage in regard to problems in his personal life too, let alone his injury worries. Do not want.

dpt49

Established Member

caek said:
Definitely not worth it for 22m. Comes with a whole load of baggage in regard to problems in his personal life too, let alone his injury worries. Do not want.
Exactly,
Wenger wouldn't pay the extra 1m a few years ago when he cost 11m. I can't see him paying 22m for a player who is no better than he was then, is injury prone, has been involved in an extremely dodgy scandal, and would break our wage structure.

Won't happen

GDeep™

League is very weak

Oh the old Wenger wouldnt pay an extra 1M chestnut again, when exactly was Ribery going for 11M? Couple of you have mentioned it? He joined Bayern for a fee rising to 30M euros, which was about 20M sterling back in 2007.

Spork

Established Member

mo50 said:
Spork said:
Hey guys, I have accepted a 14 dollar deal to play for Arsenal as a backup LB.

Liar. Arsenal pays in pounds, not dollars.

Yea, but I'm Aussie mate, so pretty much it's half a quid which I've gone for!

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What a ridiculous rumour. Ribery's ship sailed a long time ago or more aptly was scuttled by injuries. I guess FootyBunker's the new CaughtOffside. Their rumours are getting up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom