• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franck Ribéry

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
I'll have you know that many a fine young maiden has fallen victim to my subtle charms...

Sadly, the emphasis is somewhat on the subtle...

Viper

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Who cares if he's ugly? What matters is whether he is good enough for Arsenal? After all look at Ronaldinho.
Nicely put.

edit: This guy scored an amazing 30 yard cracker.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Maybe he was gifted with the ability to play football and uugliness. Combine those 2 elements together you'll get a fast dribblinng footballer who can scare his oponents with his ugliness. wow..... we definitely need this guy

sabret00the

Established Member
TheHotshot said:
Maybe he was gifted with the ability to play football and uugliness. Combine those 2 elements together you'll get a fast dribblinng footballer who can scare his oponents with his ugliness. wow..... we definitely need this guy
he was in an accident as a kid that left him disfigured, despite plastic surgery he still bares the scars.

sabret00the

Established Member
pha2er said:
is that yeboah in disguise?

i sure hope we're one of the teams who've made a 'concrete' bid for this guy, i havent seen a huge amount, but the few times (5 or 6) i have seen him, i've been mightily impressed.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid ... remiership
why are they trying to be wankers about this, he's too good for the french league, he'll get stability here as the long term replacement to Ljungberg.

bobo69

My best mate is a L'OM supporter and goes to all the matches.

This kid has more than Zidan did at the same age. He will be absolutely terrific according to him BUT you can thank CFC (again!!!!) for putting LOM in such a financially stong position. That Drogba sale means they dont have to sell anyone.... Even if a v good offer comes in.

In addition if they sell this kid their supporters will literally kill pape diouf or whatever his name is. they still havent forgotten the drogba and Flam saga.

They are v emotive about this according to him. Its not an option!

Mostarac

Established Member
bobo69 said:
In addition if they sell this kid their supporters will literally kill pape diouf or whatever his name is. they still havent forgotten the drogba and Flam saga.

Exactly, and Commando Ultra 84(one of my favourite foreign Ultra-groups) are not a supporter-group one would want to confront.

bobo69

yeah my LOM mate is quite hardcore but he just said 'u dona understand anyzing about us marselliese!' ha ha ha!!!

i believe it... sorry to p1ss on our fire boys but from what he said and how he said it i really dont think this will be happening.

look on the upside tho. it means no one else can get him but i guess u never really know :p

Mostarac

Established Member
bobo69 said:
yeah my LOM mate is quite hardcore but he just said 'u dona understand anyzing about us marselliese!' ha ha ha!!!

i believe it... sorry to p1ss on our fire boys but from what he said and how he said it i really dont think this will be happening.

look on the upside tho. it means no one else can get him but i guess u never really know :p

Got to love a Ultra-group like that. It is multi-cultural and anti-fascist. It can`t get better than that, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom